[SERIE A] Sampdoria - Juventus (27th September, 2008) (48 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
For once Molinaro wasn't the worst player on the pitch
But he was close. Offensively he squandered horribly. And this team needs everything it can get offensively. Defensively, he intervened nicely on some set pieces, but he also left his zone open far too often towards the end -- allowing Stankevicius free reign for some dangerous play. That was bad.

In the end, a lot of sloppy ball control and passing from the likes of our trusty players. Some Camo handling was horrible. Some Chiellini defending was suspect.

Ironically, Mellberg had a pretty solid game. It was perhaps between him, Manninger, and a runner up in Sissoko that we could find our best players after Del Piero and Nedved.

But the lack of subs made it seem like we only have 12 players on this squad. What was Ranieri thinking? It's not January where everyone is beaten up and injured yet.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 24, 2006
This after Calcipoli Juve team is Inter from 89 - 06. We will never win anything. The coach is a fucking loser. The winning mentality we had is lost. Camonaresi is outhere playing like we're winning 5-0. He is not even fucking trying. We have no game plan, all we do is kick the ball forward hoping Amauri will get it. We wont even win the Coppa Italia, at least the Inter sqaud pre Calciopoli managed to win that. We wont win shit.
:sad:

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Stressful, Tireing, sick to my schomack... this are the feelings that I have when I watch Juventus play, I dont know how many times did I change the channel just to try to calm myself and not kick my TV.

Im tired of this crap, Ranieri is a complete retarded coach, Mourinho is complettly rigth in every word he said about Ranieri, he is an old fart who knows crap about soccer!!! this guy puts 11 players in the field and we can be losing 7.0 that he will not make one single change in the game WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Molinaro... now what the f·%&·$·!!! is Ranieri thinking!!! what the ·%·/·%"$%"$%, I have never said this about a player and I have always been crtitical about people who say this kind of things but... I hope that Molinaro break his legs and never NEVER plays soccer in his complete life!!!

Forget about winning something, this will never happend with the moron of Ranieri in charge, thsi guy is the WORST coach who I have ever seen in Juventus, at least with Capello we won matches, but with Ranieri we cant win crap!

We lack creativity the hole game and what does this stupid guy does... he Subs Del Piero with Iaquinta... TO DO WHAT!!????? put Giovinco for F·$%· SAKE!!

Poulsen was crap, and you leave Marchisio on the bench???

Im tired of this shit

I cant wait to see Juventus Real Madrid, we will get raped in so many ways that its going to be funny as hell

This is all... ALL Ranieri, fuck this, Im done

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Fuck i am so pissed right now that ima gonna fuck someone up!! What is up whit this stuped ass cock sucking but fucking ass liking son of a bitch Ranieri!! Is he so retarded that he cant even see that DC is 100 times better than Molinaro?? Is he so fucking retarded that he cant see that Gio should be a starter in every match and that one of DP or Neddy has to be benched?? I dont care what all of you say, i love Neddy and DP from the bottom of my heart but its time for them to be benched!!! They did what they had to do in their time and we will be forever gretefull to them but their time for the bench has come!!! Fuck that stupid ass Ranieri, maaaaaaaaan i so want to kill him!!! We have no creativity what so ever in our squad and all the players run and pass like they have lost their heads!! And i dont care what Ranieri says but Gio IS our Messiah!!

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
But he was close. Offensively he squandered horribly. And this team needs everything it can get offensively. Defensively, he intervened nicely on some set pieces, but he also left his zone open far too often towards the end -- allowing Stankevicius free reign for some dangerous play. That was bad.
he left the defending of his positon to nedved

Mar 9, 2006
Manninger 7 - very very good replacement for GiGi
Grygera 5.5 - very bad in attack, and normal in defence
Mellberg 7 - sweden wall
Chiellini 6.5 - just few mistakes
Molinaro 5 - defence is fine, but attack skills = 00000000000000, no good crosses, nothing god dammit!!!!where is De Ceglie!!!
Camoranesi 5.5 - no skills, no good passes, the player was after injury, it was really hard to replace him on Gio, Marchionni, Salihamidzic?!?!
Sissoko 7 - Momo is the boss
Poulsen 5 - very poor perfomance, Zanetti e Marchisio e Tiago is much better!!!!!
Nedved 6 - for 36 years old men, it was good perfomance, he run's whole game long, passes, shoots,cross, but ..... WHY NO GIOVINCO ON FIELD?!?
Amauri 6 - fightin' for the air balls, but our midfielders don't gave him any good chance's to score,or ANY chance's to shoot on goal....
DP 6 - few moments, nice skills, runs , hit the post, but really poor perfomance ....
Iaquinta n/r

Ranieri 0 - WHY THIS GUY, SCARED TO SUBSTITUTE NEDVED ON GIOVINCO?!?!? WHY WE CAN'T WIN TEAM'S , WHO PLAYIN WITH 3 CENTRAL DEFENDERS???????!!!!!!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I don't have the words to describe the match nor how I am feeling.

Fast ratings and comments.

Manninger 6.5 Did his job to keep the ball out
Grygera 5 Added nothing to the team
Mellberg 6 Our best defender today
Chiellini 4 Horrible mistakes that could have cost us the match
Molinaro 4.5 Molinaro
Camoranesi 3 He didn't play
Sissoko 5 Bad
Poulsen 4 Ugly
Nedved 4 Also ugly
Amauri 5 Can't be a hero every day
Del Piero 5 Same as Amauri

Iaquinta No need to rate him

Ranieri 1 Bad starting lineup and only one sub is not acceptable. Not preparing for the game is not acceptable either and not caring about the performance and the result is just ugly and disgusting.

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
alrite i am going to say something that make sense and for those who wanna diss me or just simply love ranieri, please go ahead and hate me, motherlovers.

alright we suck in this game is because of 4 main reasons.

1st reason: players like camo, del piero did not do well, alright, we can argue that we can't expect them to perform well, that brings me to second reason

2nd reason: RANIERI IS A JOKE WHO HAS NO GUTS!!!!! u see, we were not playing well for like the whole game, and Ranieri only decided to sub Del Piero out for Iaquinta. And when the game still did not change, he did not make a single sub. WHO THE FUCK DOES THIS IF THEY WANNA WIN THE GAME?!

I seriously think Ranieri is wasting Juve's potential. this man is really a shit. he is not a great tactician like people said, he has no guts to make changes, no courages to take blame. Seriously, Juve got him as manager only because the good ones would not want to manage juve at this point of time.

With a manager without courage, we will never win anything. i mean..if u see something wrong, u try to make changes, instead he doesnt even move the formation at all. SRSLY if u wanna compare him to mourinho, it is earth and heaven. MOURINHO IS WAYY BETTER THAN RANIERI when it comes to football management. ranieri is only good because he look experienced with his white hair.

3rd reason: SAMPDORIA PLAY-ACTING. fuck these sampdoria players who stays on the ground everytime they get a little nudge. they broke up ALOT of our plays.
it seems like the grass is coated with superglue.

4th reason: FUCKING REF....he made alot of poor decisions to spoil plays of juve. it seems like even when a juve player sneeze, it is a foul. with this type of referee in football, beautiful football will be history.

END of story, go on to my personal message.

i tell u ranieri, if u end up making juve worst than last season, i would stab u in the neck with a pencil and have Sean Kingston sits on you until blood squirts out from holes u never knew u had !!!!!!

delpierofan82

Apr 24, 2005
Stressful, Tireing, sick to my schomack... this are the feelings that I have when I watch Juventus play, I dont know how many times did I change the channel just to try to calm myself and not kick my TV.

Im tired of this crap, Ranieri is a complete retarded coach, Mourinho is complettly rigth in every word he said about Ranieri, he is an old fart who knows crap about soccer!!! this guy puts 11 players in the field and we can be losing 7.0 that he will not make one single change in the game WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Molinaro... now what the f·%&·$·!!! is Ranieri thinking!!! what the ·%·/·%"$%"$%, I have never said this about a player and I have always been crtitical about people who say this kind of things but... I hope that Molinaro break his legs and never NEVER plays soccer in his complete life!!!

Forget about winning something, this will never happend with the moron of Ranieri in charge, thsi guy is the WORST coach who I have ever seen in Juventus, at least with Capello we won matches, but with Ranieri we cant win crap!

We lack creativity the hole game and what does this stupid guy does... he Subs Del Piero with Iaquinta... TO DO WHAT!!????? put Giovinco for F·$%· SAKE!!

Im tired of this shit

I cant wait to see Juventus Real Madrid, we will get raped in so many ways that its going to be funny as hell

absolutely agree +1

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
Where was the passion?

Ratings:

Manninger 7,5 Good game and great back-up to Gigi.

Grygera 4 Was as weak as the rest.

Mellberg 6 Did ok.

Chiellini 6 The form is getting worse the last two matches.

Molinaro -9 MOM

Camoranesi 4 Was he even on the pitch?Looked burned out and lost the ball quite often.

Poulsen 3 Can't confirm the promising performances he provided at the first matches against Artmedia&Co. .Weak.

Sissoko 3 Wasn't any better than Poulsen.And just for the info:He is not doing Ramadan!

Nedved 2 I feel sorry for him because he used to be one hell of a player and now he's just a shadow of himself.Should have ended his career.

Del Piero 5 Was one of the better players at the first half but that does not say anything because basically the whole team played like a bunch of Molinaros.

Amauri 4 Did not get the balls because we lacked creativity and power in midfield.

Iaquinta --

Mar 28, 2007

Im tired of this shit

totally agreed. he sucks in football... now i know why abramovic sacked him.. he is ruining the club... FUCK! he dun deserve to coach juve...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)