[SERIE A] Sampdoria - Juventus (27th September, 2008) (47 Viewers)

Jul 29, 2008
Ranieri... You know guys.. On juventus.ru there is great material about Calciopoli.. there is chapter called "Enemy inside" about Agnelli vs Elkan and Ferarri vs Juventus.. But autor should see Ranieri to know who is real enemy :(

Squall

Nov 3, 2007
I really dont get Ranieri... 1 sustitution and its DEL PIERO WHO GOES OUT?? He was the only player who was ok.. (definitly not good, but ok)
Did Ranieri not see Molinaro suck out there, did he not see that Nedved could not run after 5min in the game, did he not see Poulsen unable to deliver 1 good pass, did he not see Camoranesi struggeling today???
Of course it was Del Piero, Ranieri needs to rest him for the game against BATE

ClassiCo14

Mar 9, 2007
well, considering that we played 3 games in one Week Sunday, Wednesday and Today..Ranieri still can't considered putting people who AREN'T tired....for previous games....

Camo, u stated to play well in the First half then just starting showboating with moves and held up the ball to much

Nedved can't play every game simple look at Maldini at 40 who is playing CB and we all know how milan defense is shakey....

Ranieri, i don't understand you with sub situations why couldn't you put fresh legs in..GIOVINCO showed he can be a great asset to this team....

with the way your dealing with our youths we just gonna say bye to them when other clubs come in for them

were Juventus = youth in latin, lets start using them

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
What's ranieri's job during the 90 minutes of the game ?!! Nothing, absalutely nothing. He just too scared to make changes. Thats the difference between a winning coach and an average coach who always play for the safe.........

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
this stupid CR i was fasting and didn't eat yet cause i wanted to see the match .... now i want to fuck not to eat .........

Sep 2, 2004
This after Calcipoli Juve team is Inter from 89 - 06. We will never win anything. The coach is a fucking loser. The winning mentality we had is lost. Camonaresi is outhere playing like we're winning 5-0. He is not even fucking trying. We have no game plan, all we do is kick the ball forward hoping Amauri will get it. We wont even win the Coppa Italia, at least the Inter sqaud pre Calciopoli managed to win that. We wont win shit.

Pingo

Oct 31, 2007
I saw the match....And i have just one word 4 it, B L A H....
Runieri is coach for Parma, Salamanca, Fulham, not for Juventus...He is just to poor in "thinkering" for a big club...Get the fu... out now, and take Gigli whit you...
Camo was back from the injury and he let him play the whole 90 min... HALO? Ruineri, any body home??....

Like i said befor, this season is goin to be like last year, no silverwear...
Just pathetic, i'm seek down to my stomack...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)