[SERIE A] Sampdoria - Juventus (27th September, 2008) (41 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
he should have used his subs and taken others off who didnt do shit at all this game and at least give a sub some playing time and a chance to make a difference...horrible for the confidence of our subs even for iaquinta who only got barely 20 mins of play

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
capello is a winner, its a disgrace to compare him to ranieri
the only thing that difference them are the trophies because bothplay that ugly coward football. Is beyond me how capello won those trophies. Some say it was because he already had very good teams when became managers of those teams.-...because here in juve he did shit with defensive midfielders and benching delpiero everygame when zlatan was clearly off form.

Both are just bullshit, those trophies do not fool me.

Mar 24, 2006
CR after the game : " look at the bright side , we still got a point , every point is usefull , you guys want 3 point , we can make it easily with 3 draws , you got your 3 point "

sacrer

Nov 6, 2006
I really dont get Ranieri... 1 sustitution and its DEL PIERO WHO GOES OUT?? He was the only player who was ok.. (definitly not good, but ok)
Did Ranieri not see Molinaro suck out there, did he not see that Nedved could not run after 5min in the game, did he not see Poulsen unable to deliver 1 good pass, did he not see Camoranesi struggeling today???

We should have seen Gio come in, what do you have to lose? Conceding a goal? who cares frankly a point like this is not worth it!
Horrible game!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)