[SERIE A] Sampdoria - Juventus (27th September, 2008) (29 Viewers)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
i admit an overstatement(damn you mark the 83rd :D). But not about their defense who didn't look very flash last weekend.

Juve already training for Sampdoria game

There's really no let-up for the Bianconeri. Barely hours after the game against Catania, the team met up in Vinovo again for a morning training session. As scheduled, those who played last night had a lighter session, while the others had a normal workload.

The calendar gives no time for a break and, seeing as the Champions League returns next week (on Tuesday September 30th there's the away game at Bate Borisov) the Bianconeri have been forced to schedule their next League fixture on the Saturday. The match begins at 6 pm and Ranieri's men will face Sampdoria at the Ferraris in Genoa.

Considering how imminent the game is, tomorrow is already the eve of the match. The team will be training in the afternoon, after which they'll be travelling to Genoa. At 2.30 pm, before they start training, Claudio Ranieri will hold his usual press conference, which will be shown live on Juventus Channel.

Mauro German Camoranesi should be available again for the match against Samp, as he trained as normal with his team mates this morning. Buffon though will be missing again (alongside Trezeguet, Zebina and Zanetti). This morning, the keeper underwent an ultrasound scan that confirmed his contracture is healing. Therefore he'll be starting a special personal training regime from tomorrow.

Juventus.com
Good stuff, we need him to give us a bit more going forward. And when the hell is zanetti getting back, they are not even stating if hes training with the team or by himself!

Gio should good run or even start and i expect Iaquinta to get a lot of minutes as well.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
should be a fantastic match...Alex, Cassano and Giovinco on the same pitch...we're gonna see some footballing magic!

:juventus:

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
My lineup if Camo and Buffon cant start.

Manninger

Grygera-Chiellini-Mellberg-De Ceglie

Sissoko-Tiago-Poulson

Giovinco

Amauri-Del Piero
That does seem like our best line up at the moment. Arguably with Legro instead of Mellberg.

Nedved will play though, probably instead of Tiago.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Tiago with two defensive midfielders next to him and a play maker in front of him will shine like diamonds.

Ledje

Sep 1, 2006
Camoranesi is fit, Chiellini already played last three games, don't think he's going to play a 4th in such a small time...

Del Piero with Iaquinta probably, and Nedved to start.

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
Tiago with two defensive midfielders next to him and a play maker in front of him will shine like diamonds.
Word to that.

It's going to be a very tough game for us. Sampdoria will want to redeem themselves after such a mediocre start to the season. We better watch out

noussa

Aug 29, 2008
i want 3 point too!!with a number of score more than just 1-0...shut the cassano mouth about our chances in champions league!

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Torna Camoranesi!

Manninger
Grygera Legro Chiellini De Ceglie
Camoranesi Sissoko Poulsen Giovinco
Amauri Del Piero

I reckon Nedved will play instead of Giovinco though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)