[Serie A] Sampdoria 0-1 JUVENTUS (August 24, 2013) (1 Viewer)

Sampdoria 0-1 Juventus: Man of the Match

• Pogba

• Vidal

• Barzagli

• Tevez

• Lichtsteiner

Results are only viewable after voting.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Was a nice move from Vucinic to drift wide instead of just offering short to take the ball to feet like normal.

Gastaldello followed him when he went wide and it was Gastaldello being pulled out of position that opened the space for Vidal to play the pass through.

Not that Gastaldello was at all to blame - another Samp player ought to have had the awareness to plug that gap.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
GdS ratings:

Buffon 6; Barzagli 6.5, Bonucci 6.5, Chiellini 6;Lichtsteiner 6.5, Vidal 7, Pirlo 6, Pogba 7, Asamoah 6.5; Tevez 7, Vucinic 5.5

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Sampdoria looked solid in this game even after conceding. I find it encouraging that we remained patient, kept working away and eventually got the goal. This is the kind of ground-out victory which wins titles...it's just strange to see one on matchday 1. A wee bit dissapointed not to see more of Llorente in this but glad Carlos got a goal and of course very happy with the win.

Here we go 3-in-a-row!

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
ßöмßäяðîëя;4280640 said:
I thought Buffon was probably a 6.5 or 7.0 too, he handled every single thing. In rain like that, each ball is twice as hard to handle and judge.
Yeah I cant remember him spilling anything.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)