[Serie A] Sampdoria 0-0 Juventus [August 22nd, 2022] (20 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
does it make me a bad fan if I want them to choke with this particular lineup? Then again Allegri won’t change so it doesn’t even matter I guess. Forza Juve
I just expect them to be passengers based on everything I’ve seen from them. We’ve had 3 months to try to repair this midfield and have signed an injured player and had 2 return on loan. It’s just disappointing we’re having to start the season with the same crap in central midfield

Forza Juve, let’s get through this game and hope for some serious improvements because we can’t drop points early season if we want to challenge

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
One positive with Kostic in there Rabiot will finally have to play more central a rare occurrence in recent times.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Players come and go, Rugani might play now but then again not see him for another two months, Juventus however remains, and we absolutely need the win tonight if we are to put in a proper Scudetto challenge so let’s just get this done regardless of what mediocrity we are forced to field tonight.

- - - Updated - - -

That’s more like it! :beer:
I would love your enthusiasm right now. I simply can’t get behind those spineless, mediocre, passive players I mentioned. They are playing in Week 2 when we are playing 1 game per week. I would bank my house on us not achieving a scudetto if those players continue to remain in the starting 11. We know their level, their application and their desire after 3+ years of seeing them, it’s not going to improve in any way.

Oh well, fino alla fine bitches.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Let's hope we don't go 1 - 0 down cause there is no way in hell this team can overturn a deficit.
With Kostic and Vlahovic up front against Sampdoria?

I mean, I get being annoyed, I get being frustrated. But come on...

Vlahovic, Cuadrado, Kostic up front and you think a 1 goal deficit is game over?

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
With Kostic and Vlahovic up front against Sampdoria?

I mean, I get being annoyed, I get being frustrated. But come on...

Vlahovic, Cuadrado, Kostic up front and you think a 1 goal deficit is game over?
Bro, 1 goal down and overload the flanks.
The middle is going to huff and puff and be useless as usual.
They are a black hole creativity wise.
Rugano being out there, with Sandro guarantees a weak defense all throught the game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)