[Serie A] Sampdoria 0-0 Juventus [August 22nd, 2022] (35 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
For an entire season, everyone in the management reach the conclusion that the midfield didn't work. Lessons were learned. We mix it up and try to get rid of the disease.
New season.
Let's try these together. Maybe it works this year. Lessons were forgotten.

petszata

Jul 7, 2020
For an entire season, everyone in the management reach the conclusion that the midfield didn't work. Lessons were learned. We mix it up and try to get rid of the disease.
New season.
Let's try these together. Maybe it works this year. Lessons were forgotten.
Are you sure lessons are learner? We have practically same midfield as last season. I don`t even count Pogba as this was more marketing than football related. The midfield is so bad that - we were all waiting on Rovella, Fabioli , Ranocchia and Miretti to be give a chance coz this is their best chance. I am sure that in up to 2 seasons we will sold at least 2 of them maybe 3 (with only Miretti staying). Everything is so pathetic with our team and leaders.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
That’s what I was wondering. Are we fielding this starting line up because we don’t have a choice due to injuries or Is it Allegri just going full dino mode?
both

- - - Updated - - -

Unforgivable choices really. Players we’d dump in a heartbeat, yet they start
I love how rabiot goes from expendable to fixture in the lineup within a week. Show some balls

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
It's a midtable midfield. Besides Locatelli I am convinced McKennie and Rabiot wouldn't make it in Lazio, Roma, Inter, Atalanta, Milan but perhaps in Fiorentina, Sassuolo and Napoli. Not both of them simultaneously though. In Sassuolo, for example, one of them might be able to push out Henrique but not Frattesi and Lopez.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Are you sure lessons are learner? We have practically same midfield as last season. I don`t even count Pogba as this was more marketing than football related. The midfield is so bad that - we were all waiting on Rovella, Fabioli , Ranocchia and Miretti to be give a chance coz this is their best chance. I am sure that in up to 2 seasons we will sold at least 2 of them maybe 3 (with only Miretti staying). Everything is so pathetic with our team and leaders.
You can't just conveniently ignore a new first-team signing just because it makes what you want to say correct. Then at the end you make a prediction about the future and blame the management for your own conclusion.

We signed Paul Pogba (we haven't had a mezzala so good since he left btw) and we've spent the last month trying to finance a deal for a DM (Paredes) to enable Locatelli to move to his favoured position. Various fuckups have happened, but this is what happens when you're cashstrapped- you need to try and trick english teams into overpaying for your shite. Also I don't think doors opening for our young players is a failure, I think it's one of the more exciting developments in this club in recent years

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
How does a guy who barely featured in pre-season and the club have been actively trying to sell just walk straight into the starting lineup? How is it 2022 and with only one injury to one of our starting CBs happens and we are forced to start Rugani? How haven’t we properly addressed our fullback and midfield dilemmas that have plagued us since 2016-2017?

Seeing some of these names still starting for this club (and some of the names we are chasing to “improve the squad) is an absolute disgrace for a team of our stature.

Not only have we totally fallen off the map as a force in Europe, but we are falling way behind our rivals in Italy as well lately. Just uninspiring shit from all directions. A club in total disarray.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
How does a guy who barely featured in pre-season and the club have been actively trying to sell just walk straight into the starting lineup? How is it 2022 and with only one injury to one of our starting CBs happens and we are forced to start Rugani? How haven’t we properly addressed our fullback and midfield dilemmas that have plagued us since 2016-2017?

Seeing some of these names still starting for this club (and some of the names we are chasing to “improve the squad) is an absolute disgrace for a team of our stature.

Not only have we totally fallen off the map as a force in Europe, but we are falling way behind our rivals in Italy as well lately. Just uninspiring shit from all directions. A club in total disarray.
On this - as I understand Allegri prefers to fill in with players who know the system etc at ropey times like this because they're likely to be more solid.

Ordinarily this would make Rabiot the unfortunate yet obvious choice, but as you say - he's at the back of the queue this year because everybody else have been working together for months. Plus I hate him and am looking forward to growing to like the younger guys.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013

The club has no vision.
You can see that with the scatterbrained transfer policy and the managerial revolving door.
Every successful company, team or individual needs to have a 1 year, 5 year and a 10 year plan. We don’t even have a plan for the next few match days.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015

Let’s at least wait and see exactly what happens before the mercatto is actually over before we draw the line, however i must agree that all that has transpired recently has been very uninspiring so far…

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)