[Serie A] Sampdoria 0-0 Juventus [August 22nd, 2022] (37 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Hmmm, i wonder who will get injured... We should place bets before each game

- - - Updated - - -

Rabiot Locatelli McKenie....what amazes me is how is Alegri not bored playing these players....How does he not suffer? Or maybe he is a sadist and just likes feeling the pain that you get from watching a midfield like this...
By counting the zeroes on his paycheck while we count the zeroes in that squad, Ser

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Typical Serie Ass organisation.
Could it be they're trying to establish regular Monday night Serie A with a top team on every week? If you can't compete with EPL at the weekend just start scheduling games midweek

Ps: Big snort for 'Serie Ass'

- - - Updated - - -

Do you call the mercato a failure if the starting midfield is still rabiot Locatelli mckennie a year later
It's a general failure at the club tbh. We did buy new players, but they're mostly crocked and we're paying them to sit and watch what's left of our team on the pitch.

Specifically the midfield, we signed Pogba on a free again, which was a big laugh on Man Utd and a solid signing. But despite clearly being about to snap passed his medical. What the fuck

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Could it be they're trying to establish regular Monday night Serie A with a top team on every week? If you can't compete with EPL at the weekend just start scheduling games midweek

Ps: Big snort for 'Serie Ass'

- - - Updated - - -

It's a general failure at the club tbh. We did buy new players, but they're mostly crocked and we're paying them to sit and watch what's left of our team on the pitch.

Specifically the midfield, we signed Pogba on a free again, which was a big laugh on Man Utd and a solid signing. But despite clearly being about to snap passed his medical. What the fuck
EPL has Liverpool playing United tonight while Juve is playing Sampdoria. No competition there :D

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I have a feeling he’ll start Kean in this one.
That would be nice - so benevolent of us to give Simpdoria all the help they can get. A 7-11 lineup, because with Fagiot, Raguni, Sandro and Kean we are asking for it.

- - - Updated - - -

EPL has Liverpool playing United tonight while Juve is playing Sampdoria. No competition there :D
Which game will you be watching? :D

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
That would be nice - so benevolent of us to give Simpdoria all the help they can get. A 7-11 lineup, because with Fagiot, Raguni, Sandro and Kean we are asking for it.

- - - Updated - - -

Which game will you be watching? :D
While I'd love to see United get fucked, as a devout member of the Church of Max, I'm a sucker for Jihadball.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
We are winning this one no doubt, not going to be easy but there is no excuse to not get the job done here, even with all the injuries to our side Sampdoria is still hardly a team that can cause us any serious problems.

My main expectation is for Kostic to get his first assist or maybe even first goal while i continue to hope that we will be starting Gatti instead of Rugani.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I hope we destroy them and become a team. in reality I expect them to have more possession but we danger their area way more and get a win by 1 or 2 goals margin.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I hope we destroy them and become a team. in reality I expect them to have more possession but we danger their area way more and get a win by 1 or 2 goals margin.
Realistically speaking is quite hard and way too soon to really become an actual well gelled team when almost half of your starting XI top players are out with injuries…

For this moment in time winning the game is all that matters, regardless of the manner that we do it in.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Realistically speaking is quite hard and way too soon to really become an actual well gelled team when almost half of your starting XI top players are out with injuries…

For this moment in time winning the game is all that matters, regardless of the manner that we do it in.
Yes and no.
Yes its too early
No, since Di Maria is out while Pogba is out as well. The team is similar to last season so yeah I can expect more but knowing Allegri and how the team play... its way more difficult to turn it to reality.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Yes and no.
Yes its too early
No, since Di Maria is out while Pogba is out as well. The team is similar to last season so yeah I can expect more but knowing Allegri and how the team play... its way more difficult to turn it to reality.
The only things similar to last season is that again we find ourselves in a ‘damage control’ type of situation… last season unfortunately it dragged on for the whole duration of the season, hopefully however this year we will be able to find better balance and way more availability from the players capable to decide games for us, although it must be said that at first sight it again doesn’t look very encouraging to begin with.

- - - Updated - - -

All in all, winning is the only thing that matters at this stage, when it comes to a well defined playing style or proper fluidity to our play those are both still a distant possibility and far from a potential guarantee given our recurring injury history.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Start one of Fagioli, Rovella, Miretti or Gatti. Cant expect all of them but at least one please

Looking forward to see Kostic from the start btw!
Gatti is probably the only one i can imagine with a serious chance of starting this one…

I would however sure like to see more of Rovella in that regista role though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)