[Serie A] Roma - JUVENTUS (August 30th, 2015) (19 Viewers)

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #112
    so we have 2 candidates the second @Hustini said he could resign to open match threads. @AlexJuventino @Völler

so my reply to this: PLEASE DON'T STOP CAM! PLEASE!!!
    :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

so we have 2 candidates the second @Hustini said he could resign to open match threads. @AlexJuventino @Völler

so my reply to this: PLEASE DON'T STOP CAM! PLEASE!!!

- - - Updated - - -

holy double post bug

- - - Updated - - -

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
    Having in mind all circumstances good lineup.I would go for it.But I doubt that Sandro will start and that Allegri will bench Padoin

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
    There's really no one to run things in midfield. Pogba certainly doesn't fit the bill for that sort of role, nor do Padoin, Sturaro or Pereyra.

Marchisio is probably our only midfielder capable of regularly pushing the ball around from midfield as a reference point.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
    Aug 13, 2013
    Having in mind all circumstances good lineup.I would go for it.But I doubt that Sandro will start and that Allegri will bench Padoin
    That was my exact point of having padoin on the bench It seems in the last match we took the wrong tactic way too seriously marchisio is as regista now since Pirlo left.if he cant playing due to injury then I hope it's either sturaro or pogba.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)