[Serie A] Roma 2-2 Juventus [September 27th, 2020] (1 Viewer)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Ratings;
Excellent: Ronaldo, Szczesny
Good: Arthur, Danilo
Meh: Bentancur, Ramsey, Kulu, Costa
Poor: Chiellini, Bonucci, Morata, Pirlo, Rabiot (was great before the penalty, but made some very poor and unnecessary fouls later)
Trash: Cuadrado, Mckennie
N/A: Frabotta

Only Ronaldo, Tek, Arthur and Danilo get passing grades today.

Buy on AliExpress.com

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Arthur definitely needed in midfield. So confident with the ball. Rabiot is our most talented midfielder and he can do everything on his day. However he can be clumsy and error prone and overcomplicating things as we saw for 60min today.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Not a bad result in a game that could have ended in a big loss considering the silly mistakes we did. I liked whst I saw from Arthur and would like to see him start alongside Bentancur next match.

Rabiot should have been subbed earlier, the red card was obvious and could have been avoided. We played good against an exhausted Roma and could have won with full squad.

CR7 is GOAT, nothing new

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Happy with the result in the end. But I think we were a little lucky - normally Dzeko doesn't miss those chances. Pirlo really should have subbed Rabiot earlier - I was thinking to myself he could easily get a red - he kept making reckless challenges and the ref gave him a lot of leeway. I would have taken him off before taking McKennie off given that.

We clearly need to sort out those counter attacks. We looked a better side down to 10 men as we were forced to balance things more. I think we need to pace the game out more. We committed a lot of players forward but didn't create many chances early on. Morata is clearly not well integrated into the team - I thought it was strange that he started.

I thought Arthur looks good. That was a positive. Chiellini really helps a lot being back in defence too.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Pirlo has all the time of the world to sub Morata at the half when he saw that he is sot working.Also Cuadrado on the left is a disaster.I don't know why but Arthur should be starter alongside with Bentacur.We will be without Rabiot the next game.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I honestly expected us to beat them today.
The way we played wasnt good enough and we gave up too much on the back.
Ramsey the Sampdoria master is not what we need there
Kulusevski is good but it is certainly not the position we should field him
Morata didnt play well
Weston - I dont think it is wise to let him play this kind of game as I dont think he is ready for it yet. He is prone to mistakes.
and of course Rabiot - worst player of the game... Once he got his red we actually played better...

We desperately need a really strong midfielder!

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Ratings;
Excellent: Ronaldo, Szczesny
Good: Arthur, Danilo
Meh: Bentancur, Ramsey, Kulu, Costa
Poor: Chiellini, Bonucci, Morata, Pirlo, Rabiot (was great before the penalty, but made some very poor and unnecessary fouls later)
Trash: Cuadrado, Mckennie
N/A: Frabotta

Only Ronaldo, Tek, Arthur and Danilo get passing grades today.
I see a correlation. The former has to be in trash section too.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Great result considering, important as well. Players and coach alike could've fallen apart but we didn't.

I expect Pirlo to have learnt from this game, Bentancur and Arthur should start next week. I don't like Kulu in that position or Cuadrado on the left so hopefully that's the end of that
Agreed about Kulu and Cuadrado. Cuads on the left just doesn’t work because he has to fun inside or cut backwards and defensively he’s not as familiar on that side. Kulu needs to be more central - ultimately I see him in Ramsey’s role

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Despite a shocking performance for 70 odd minutes, I really thought that game was ours to take. Roma used up their energies and this is where our beloved Allegri would have killed them. Pirlo is learning, this won't be the first not last time we find ourselves in a rut. Ronaldo got us a point. That point is huge.

That high line and clueless defending needs sorting out and we don't have time to test it out against the samps because unlike Roma next week it's against someone that will mutilate us for our mistakes.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
With better team selection, perhaps this could've gone differently but I was atleast happy to see us play better with more urgency with 10 men than 11.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Agreed about Kulu and Cuadrado. Cuads on the left just doesn’t work because he has to fun inside or cut backwards and defensively he’s not as familiar on that side. Kulu needs to be more central - ultimately I see him in Ramsey’s role
Agreed

Who knows this mightve been a test to make sure before the mercato closes

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Good result all things considered, but Pirlo got it all wrong from the beginning I think. Cuadrado on the left and Kulu as a RWB was a disaster. McKennie also showed that he isnt ready yet for such a big game. Arthur did good, he will be our starting CM in near future that's for sure.

Woj, CR7, Danilo, Ramsey and Arthur did good. DC and Benta also improved us. Next game vs Napoli Benta and Arthur need to start.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)