[Serie A] Roma 2-2 Juventus [September 27th, 2020] (1 Viewer)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Ei648wlX0AIeAly?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

:shocked:
i'd be surprised to see ramsey benched after such a complete performance last week.

tuttojuve's predicted lineup is basically the same as it was vs samp:
Juventus (3-5-2): Szczesny; Danilo, Bonucci, Chiellini; Cuadrado, Ramsey, Rabiot, McKennie, Frabotta; Kulusevski, Cristiano Ronaldo.
i guess it's more realistic than starting morata after 1-2 training sessions.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
i'd be surprised to see ramsey benched after such a complete performance last week.

tuttojuve's predicted lineup is basically the same as it was vs samp:
Juventus (3-5-2): Szczesny; Danilo, Bonucci, Chiellini; Cuadrado, Ramsey, Rabiot, McKennie, Frabotta; Kulusevski, Cristiano Ronaldo.
i guess it's more realistic than starting morata after 1-2 training sessions.
I think it makes perfect sense to use the same tactics as last time. It seemed to work well and no need to change things up in a bigger match like this. I wouldn't start Morata quite yet either.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Makes sense to start the same 11 as the last game, people are right about Aaron, unless hes not fit he is starting the game. Also I was away for these past few days but has Morata even trained with the squad? He signed and trained individually, precaution I guess, I wouldnt start him just yet, I hope to see him as a sub during the second half though...

And wow, this is the least exciting and interesting Roma squad in years, dont want to make a harsh prediction but man, they could easily fail to secure an Europa League spot, even Sassuolo looks more dangerous and exciting, and Milan, Napoli and Atalanta seem superior on paper...

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
These predicted lineups lol no one knows shit. Remember last week? Not one of those dummies had mckennie starting, nevermind Frabotta.

the safe bet is it’ll be the same lineup as last week though. Pirlo used the same lineup vs samp as he did vs Novara, minus Sandro. I think we’ll see more rotation under Pirlo than we did Sarri, but it’s still early. Things prob won’t get interesting until Dybala is ready to start.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Ei648wlX0AIeAly?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

:shocked:
Which paper?

- - - Updated - - -

Makes sense to start the same 11 as the last game, people are right about Aaron, unless hes not fit he is starting the game. Also I was away for these past few days but has Morata even trained with the squad? He signed and trained individually, precaution I guess, I wouldnt start him just yet, I hope to see him as a sub during the second half though...

And wow, this is the least exciting and interesting Roma squad in years, dont want to make a harsh prediction but man, they could easily fail to secure an Europa League spot, even Sassuolo looks more dangerous and exciting, and Milan, Napoli and Atalanta seem superior on paper...
Think Milan will secure top 4 esp if there's another covid stop-start. Having such a young team in this situation helps.

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #200
    Roma outshot Verona 21 to 8 last weekend and still lost 3-0?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)