[SERIE A] Roma 1-4 JUVENTUS (March 21st/09) week-29 (6 Viewers)

Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Grygera

• Mellberg

• Chiellini

• Molinaro

• Salihamidzic

• Tiago

• Poulsen

• Giovinco

• Del Piero

• Iaquinta

• Nedved

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
You guys are greatness :lol:
I will never understand how do you manage to get into silly fights between eachother even at times when we destroy Roma in Rome.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
That was one legged Roma though.

I would like now to see one member come out and tell me that Spaletti is a better manager than Ranieri. Spaletti has been learning one football lesson after the other from Ranieri ever since Juve came back from Serie B.
I agree that Spalletti has been learning a lessions so far from us but I don't really think Ranieri is a better coach overall.

Oct 2, 2005
couldnt agree more, and agree with most of your ratings as well...except for Brazzo

For those keeping score at home, Brazzo was solely responsible for Loria's goal...not to mention that he lacks the ability to accurately pass the ball to fellow teammates. We need to get this good for nothing gypsy off our team !!:(

RUINeri gave him 90 minutes, which is a full game too much, and let Trez rot on the bench...way to show him, coach !!!:tdown: :tdown:
:lol:

look at the facts. sali made one bad pass the entire game!! 52 accurate passes, the second most in our team behind poulsen

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/football/serie-a/2008-2009/roma-juventus-245455.html

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Zebina-Legrottaglie-Camoranesi-Sissoko-Zanetti-Amauri-Trezeguet...
Oh c'mon now...

but we had Mellberg,Poulsen and Iaquinta.Trezeguet was there,it's not my fault Ranieri didn't give him a chance.

Roma were without Juan,De Rossi,Motta,Cassetti,Cicinho,Aquilani,Perotta,Pizarro and Totti but they had to use Tonetto on the right,Loria who's awful and freakin' Filipe.Not to mention their bench with 5 Primavera players.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Oh c'mon now...

but we had Mellberg,Poulsen and Iaquinta.Trezeguet was there,it's not my fault Ranieri didn't give him a chance.

Roma were without Juan,De Rossi,Motta,Cassetti,Cicinho,Aquilani,Perotta,Pizarro and Totti but they had to use Tonetto on the right,Loria who's awful and freakin' Filipe.Not to mention their bench with 5 Primavera players.
not my fault our bench is better than roma's and could start for them, even Manninger.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
But Ranieri manages a better team with more available capital and thus better players. You can't make a claim such as that, especially when they've both won nothing.

I don't think Spalletti is that good either though. He looks like a defeated man even win winning.
But I don't say that Ranieri is a better manager either, I just get confused on why Spaletti is rated higher, same goes to Prandelli.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Well, i don't really find it funny. I know that Andy likes Brazzo and he was happy that Brazzo did great last week. But he also said many times that Brazzo doesn't have the quality anymore to play for a big team like Juve, and that's why he said that Brazzo is now useless.
well DA.... Brazzo isnt a regular first team player, especially a rw for a team like juve.

But this WAS funny.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)