[SERIE A] Roma 1-4 JUVENTUS (March 21st/09) week-29 (3 Viewers)

Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Grygera

• Mellberg

• Chiellini

• Molinaro

• Salihamidzic

• Tiago

• Poulsen

• Giovinco

• Del Piero

• Iaquinta

• Nedved

Results are only viewable after voting.

juvefan10

May 14, 2006
just want to point out ale's performance as it wasn't so bad as some of you say it..

most off our players have terrible touches and ruin everything when something good can be created, for ex, iaq makes me go mad for his passes and touches in general, so does sali and marchionni, when it comes to cross a ball in a NORMAL way thay just can't do it.. and when it comes to ale you see a quality, i think if molinaro played with touches of Alex in this match, then he would be MOM! just because we are used to the fact that alex can do it in a classy way doesn't mean that we shouldn't appreciate it in every match..

he was very fast comparing to his recent form, i think he loked even better then last week when he scored 2 goals.

6.5 for this match!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005

No need to get overhyped. This win means nothing. We're still gonna finish 2nd come the end of the season.
If you didn't notice there is 9 games to go and we need all the points we can get in order to 1. keep pressure on Inter and let's not forget 2. keep Milan away from second place. Had we lost tonight we could've been only 2 points ahead of them and we still have to go to San Siro.

faank

Sep 27, 2008
The thing everyone has to keep in mind is that Brazzo is kind of a Jolly Joker. no way he would have played had we had a couple of injured players available however, we def have to keep him for at least one more year. can play RB, RM, even LB and CM. we can count on him. he is no first team material but comes very handy in some situations.
Tiago and Poulsen both had a good game (though Tiago is more between decent and good) lets not forget that the foul Tiago made had to be done because our great Super Moli passed the ball to that asshole Baptista and had he not fouled him they would have got a clear chance. still, not the best from Tiago but I saw him play a lot worse in Juve many times. Poulsen is not my favorite player but tonight he was really good. decent passing, good tackles, got the job done. I still think we could have done better than him but I wish the best for him and really hope he continues to play the way he did today.
IQ may not be the most consistent player we have (although this begs for the question: how can IQ be consistent being fourth in the pecking order?) but I really hope he stays with us. I dont want Floccari, Quag, whoever. Though I'd understand if he wanted to leave for another club we'd better keep him. I'd say pretty good from a fourth choice.

Juventine

Little Witch
Jul 11, 2008
Is it just me or Del Piero and Giovinco didn't cooperate much today. Why did Del Piero acted as an AMC while there was Giovinco? If that was a tactic choice, that Del Piero acting as a link between Giovinco and the striker, then it did not work because the two hardly cooperated as they should have been. Somehow I felt that Giovinco was excluded in the match quite a few times, not sure whether it was problem of his own running or else. :(

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
My Players rating:

Buffon: Nice two saves tonight. 7
Grygera: Poor match 5
Melberg: Nice goal 7
Chiellini: Solid defending 7
Molinaro: Not so well 5.5
Salihamdzic: An off day 5.5
Tiago: Was he even there??? N/A
Poulsen: good game: 7
Giovinco: Good first half, then his performance started to drop in the 2nd 7
Iaquinta: Nice brace, and alot of running. 7.5
Del Piero: An off day for him. But I am really impressed by his ability to play full length games. He's playing 90 min games every 3-4 days. That is alot for a mid 20s, let alone mid 30s. 6

Subs:
Nedved: 10/10 MOM :D such an emotional goal.
Macchionni: No mistakes 6

Ranieri: Good tactics. Destroyed Roma 7

juvinco

Mar 16, 2009
Hey guys, it's still a 4-1 win..
in Rome!!! :ultra:
:flag3: :flag3: :flag3: :flag3: :flag3: :flag3: :flag3: :flag3: :flag3: :flag3: :flag3: :flag3: :flag3: :flag3: :flag3: :flag3: :flag3: :flag3: :flag3: :flag3:
Always a great reason to celebrate :juventus:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
:cry:

Bring back the old Dusan.

:pimp:
:p

I do agree that they were humiliated but only because of their injuries.We might have won even if they all played but not this way.We were not that special but they were a total disaster.Even their recent form is terrible.Of course it's not your fault Roma has a weaker bench but just keep your feet on the ground because it's not like we won against ManU.

I'm happy,yes,but I just don't think it's that big victory.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)