[SERIE A] Roma 1-4 JUVENTUS (March 21st/09) week-29 (52 Viewers)

Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Grygera

• Mellberg

• Chiellini

• Molinaro

• Salihamidzic

• Tiago

• Poulsen

• Giovinco

• Del Piero

• Iaquinta

• Nedved

Results are only viewable after voting.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I doubt this forum would be able to cope with that many arguments. Would be a lot of fun though :spliff:
On the contrary, it will be way much less arguments. Now the arguments last from one game to another, going on and on about the same things for a week. If they play everyday, it will be arguments for less than 24 hours then the subject changes.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
And agricola would commit suicide.

I think even ranieri and the guys who give the coats to the players would get injured.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
there are 30 points there for juve to win and inter to lose...anything is possible..as rambo said...."nothing is over" (with a sylvester the cat "thi" spit-accent)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Yeah, we can live for nothing, or die for something...

I expect from our players to fight until the end and our coach to guide and inspire them. I will be mad and frustrated if they dont!!
They are getting payed millions to do so. They ought to do so.
But personally, and between you and me, as far as i am concerned, we were never really in for the scudetto race after the mistakes Secco did in the summer...
With all due respect to our champions, the handicap Secco and Cr imposed, is far to great, even for them to overcome...

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
what can i say chris...you gotta admit that we had very hard bad luck...so many injuries..and those 2 crisis periods..maybe without those thins we would be clinching the scudetto...but you're right..those were the moments in which the boys that secco brought had to shine...all of these things(injuries...crisis..ranieri) connect...hope we learn from mistakes..

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #178
    Even though inside us we know how hard it is to win the title, but I really don't like the loosing hope thing and giving up.

Too many titles have been won/lost in the last seconds let alone last match. If some of you need some examples let me know.

If there's another reason why I would die to win this particular Scudetto other than the fact that we will be screwing Inter for obvious reasons, is to give a lesson or two to some of our fans.

Since the start of the season and all you hear is that we're not going to win the Scudetto Inter are too strong etc... the day we decreased the gap into 3points their voices were not heard anymore. The same can happen again....

Scudetto is not over until it's officially over.

Mar 30, 2006
    Yeah, we can live for nothing, or die for something...

I expect from our players to fight until the end and our coach to guide and inspire them. I will be mad and frustrated if they dont!!
    They are getting payed millions to do so. They ought to do so.
    But personally, and between you and me, as far as i am concerned, we were never really in for the scudetto race after the mistakes Secco did in the summer...
    With all due respect to our champions, the handicap Secco and Cr imposed, is far to great, even for them to overcome...
    if it was not for our injuries i think we could have won the league. I mean if we had Camo, Trez, Zebina, Buffon, Zanetti all season long I am sure we would have picked up the 7 points that seperate us.

Similarly if Milan did not have injuries to Rino, Borriello, Nesta and Kaka they could have gone alot farther.

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    If it wasnt for our injuries, the refs would have helped Inter to win more points anyway... or force them try harder at least...
    Inter only cared to keep a safe distance from us, we never took them to their limits, but we did almost as good as we could...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)