[SERIE A] Roma 1-4 JUVENTUS (March 21st/09) week-29 (1 Viewer)

Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Grygera

• Mellberg

• Chiellini

• Molinaro

• Salihamidzic

• Tiago

• Poulsen

• Giovinco

• Del Piero

• Iaquinta

• Nedved

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Like I said, they weren't sent down a league and had fight there way back up. We are clean now, they are the ones that need to get on with it. That's what I think anyways, they can't win on the pitch then that's their fault.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Well that's the point I was trying to make a few posts back. The league should have a no tolerence on comments like this so people stop trying to influence the refs. How is Serie A ever going to redeem itself to the football world?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Not really making it big, I just take offense to it that's all. We have fought extremely hard all season to watch inter coast thru some games that they didn't deserve to win. Then roma have to say something like that because they can't make their own ends meet so they make up excuses.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Ah whatev, ur probably right red. Just making it bigger than it is. We will crush them on their own field this weekend anyways, I'd like to see what they say to that. :tup:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
After that Calciopoli summer and after the year spent in B Juventini became too sensitive to fixing/cheating/ref help accusations.
Just look at our reactions here when Mourinho, Baptista or anyone else tries to connect Juve to ref help.
Our players, especially those who lived through serie B, are probably even more sensitive to these things than we are.
The others know this and they play on our weaknesses.
This was just a pre-match mind game, but Baptista and Roma know what hurts us the most and they know where to hit us.

Now all that is left is Juve to beat the shit out of them on Saturday and shut their mouths once and forever.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
After that Calciopoli summer and after the year spent in B Juventini became too sensitive to fixing/cheating/ref help accusations.
Just look at our reactions here when Mourinho, Baptista or anyone else tries to connect Juve to ref help.
Our players, especially those who lived through serie B, are probably even more sensitive to these things than we are.
The others know this and they play on our weaknesses.
This was just a pre-match mind game, but Baptista and Roma know what hurts us the most and they know where to hit us.

Now all that is left is Juve to beat the shit out of them on Saturday and shut their mouths once and forever.
If anything this pre-game shenanigan will piss us off even more. I wonder if they were trying to get under our skin with the comment and get us out of our game OR really try to get the ref nervous about the game. I would be cautious saying that right before you play the team you are accusing of cheating...should fire us up plenty.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Here is mine:

Superman
Zebina-Melberg-Chiellni-Molinaro
Salih-Poulsen-Marchisio
Amauri-DP-Giovinco​

~Obviously with Giovinco able to roam where ever his little heart desires. I really want to see Zebina get back to fitness...he nearly played a whole game the other week, I don't see why he can't play now, he should be even more fit from his injury.

Dec 31, 2008
Refs favour Juve, says Baptista

Roma forward Julio Baptista has controversially stated that referees in Serie A favour Juventus, as the Giallorossi prepare to face the Bianconeri.

There have been a number of suspect decisions in Inter's favour this term, which have prompted accusations of refereeing bias.

But Baptista seems to feel that officials have also made mistakes that benefit the Old Lady.

“In my opinion this refereeing situation doesn't just involve Inter,” the Brazilian told the Guerin Sportivo.

“I have also seen it happen with Juventus on four different occasions and it has always struck me as incredible.

“I would like to understand one day how these things happen. Against Atalanta the linesman made the wrong decision even though he was right next to the Juventus player.

“I don't think the referees are falsifying the League, but I have never seen things like this in other countries.”

Baptista then discussed Roma's ambitions as they chase Champions League qualification.

“I am certain that we can reach Inter's level,” he said. “Now that we are playing with tranquillity we can fly high.

“It's a shame we had to deal with so many injuries, but if we can get past that then we can finish fourth.”

Roma take on Juventus this weekend and there will be an atmosphere of tension after Baptista's comments.
refree's favour my ass. bloody King Kong shud concentrate on the match rather than hollering shit all over the media

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Here is mine:

Superman
Zebina-Melberg-Chiellni-Molinaro
Salih-Poulsen-Marchisio
IQ-DP-Giovinco​

Corrected*

~Obviously with Giovinco able to roam where ever his little heart desires. I really want to see Zebina get back to fitness...he nearly played a whole game the other week, I don't see why he can't play now, he should be even more fit from his injury.
Amauri is injured.

I realized that I meant IQ but was thinking Amauri for somereason....good catch though

Feb 7, 2007
injured for roma are : marco casseti,simone,huan,taddei,aquilani, they 100% miss the match plus totti is 50%50 plus de rossi and pizarro who maybe will be not included in the match against us SO WE ALL UNDERSTAND THE RESULT .easy or not we are going to make it :flag3: :flag3: :flag3:

Mar 30, 2006
I realized that I meant IQ but was thinking Amauri for somereason....good catch though
I wonder if Trez will be around for this game or if he will still be injured or frozen out or whatever. If he is available I would go for him over Iaquinta as I think he can really take advantage of Roma's often error prone defence which has a tendancy to go to sleep. Also Giovinco's runs should pull their defence all over the place and leave space for Ale and let Trez go unnoticed till he strikes.
:flag3:

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #140
    If Nedved is back, it is most likely we are going to see him play, and formation is going to look different.... If he's back this is what I would play

Buffon

Zebina - Mellberg - Chiellini - Molinaro

Salihamidzic - Poulsen - Nedved - Giovinco

Iaquinta/Trezeguet - Del Piero​

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)