[Serie A] Roma 1-3 JUVENTUS, August 30th 2009 (68 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Buffon

• Grygera

• De Ceglie

• Chiellini

• Cannavaro

• Marchisio

• Tiago

• Felipe Melo

• Amauri

• Diego

• Iaquinta

Results are only viewable after voting.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
Didn't see the whole match cause it was ''fitar'' time here in egypt but i saw the 2nd and the 3rd goal and both was great and i was sure that we will win right after i saw the 2 formations and thank God we didn't sign spalletti as a coach!!!

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Didn't see the whole match cause it was ''fitar'' time here in egypt but i saw the 2nd and the 3rd goal and both was great and i was sure that we will win right after i saw the 2 formations and thank God we didn't sign spalletti as a coach!!!
it isn't Spalletti's fault that he has a shit squad

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Two official matches in a Juve jersey: very impressive.

Still, I remember many underwhelming performances for Porto.

Nedved is a legend. Diego is still a starting wannabe.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
they aren't that shit TBH they have some quality players and there were good players on bench too, just he isn't that great!!! never trusted him to handle us.
DDR, Mexes, Totti and Vucinic...these are guys who you can say are truly quality players...who else is any good for Roma? perhaps Motta, but he still has a long way to go

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Two official matches in a Juve jersey: very impressive.

Still, I remember many underwhelming performances for Porto.

Nedved is a legend. Diego is still a starting wannabe.
But to deny that the guy has the talent to be better than Nedved is just stupidity. It's not about respecting legends, but just admitting the truth. Look at the way he plays.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
But to deny that the guy has the talent to be better than Nedved is just stupidity. It's not about respecting legends, but just admitting the truth. Look at the way he plays.
I gotta agree there. I love Nedved, always will but Diego has something more that I think is going to turn into something better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 68)