[Serie A] Roma 1-3 JUVENTUS, August 30th 2009 (16 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Buffon

• Grygera

• De Ceglie

• Chiellini

• Cannavaro

• Marchisio

• Tiago

• Felipe Melo

• Amauri

• Diego

• Iaquinta

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
The season has a very very promising start for all Juve fans!
Our tea is strong and very impressive to watch and we are still not 100% ready/complete!

That was a great, well deserved win and will be a morale booster!!
I m very pleased with our tactical approach and on the field performance!
Ferrara has done a brilliant job!!

I hope that Marchiosio's injury wont be nothing serious...

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
:touched:

What a difference it makes to finally have midfielders that can score goals. So much pressure will be taken off our strikers now. Unbelievable game, everyone played great today. Well done boys.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
If melo stops to act foolish on some occasions(like doing unessecary sombrero that caused a De Rossi's goal) he could become a Juve great.....

But he's a brazilian. :lol:

Anyone got a photo of our boys celebrating diegos 2nd goal with our away supporters???? Melo make me crack up.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
Fuckin yeaaah !!!...this is Juve :D...beautiful game with no comments or negative thoughts. Diego = truly a magician...how on earth diego needed 2 weeks to adapt and tiago needed a year i donno.

Jun 24, 2009
Final time :Roma 1 - 3 Juventus

Boy was this a nice and hard game to watch , i had my hart stopped a few times like when Totti hit the post ,it could have easly ended 3-4 like i originally predicted .

Our new boys were simply great today ,Diego will be the best player in serie A for years to come if he keeps it up.Melo was mental ,totally loved him at the second goal ,although he went a little overboard whit the corner kick celebration :snoop:

Top of the table whit 7 points ,it looks good doesn't it ?Lets hope we won`t move from there till the end when we lift the title :juventus:

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I voted for Felipe Melo. Those kinds of players dont get credit much for the work they are doing on the pitch. Yes, Diego played awesome and scored two goals, but i like more the sort of players that prevent the other team from scoring against us........Anyways, great game, great tactics, im very happy to see that the fitness level of the players is very high and it has improved since the Chievo game. Im just a little unhappy because Amauri didnt score......such bad luck.....FORZA JUVEEEEE!!!

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Melo MOM hes an absolute baddass but Cannavaro really impressed me with his positioning and tackles.

Great to see that Ferrara has no confidence in Molinaro whatsoever.

Diego is one class mothafucka, I got a hard on everytime he touched the ball :D

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
This match was pure class. From acquisitions like Diego and Melo, to the team play, to having Ciro Ferrara at the helm.

You gotta savor this one like a fine cigar and scotch. :smoke: :malt:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)