[Serie A] Roma 1-0 JUVENTUS (Feb. 16th 2013) (4 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Lichtsteiner

• Caceres

• Bonucci

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sep 2, 2004
Buffon 6.5
Lichtsteiner 6
Bonucci 6.5
Barzagli 6.5
Cacares 6.5
Pogba 5.5
Pirlo 5
Vidal 5
Asamoah 5
Matri 5
Vucinic 4

Giovinco 4
Anelka 5
Padoin 5.5

I put the majority of the blame on Conte for playing pretty much the same team 3 times in a week. We looked really tired out there.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 10, 2006
Close this thread I don't want to think about this match ever again. I've seen prettier abortions. Fuck Roma, fuck Totti, fuck DiRossi, fuck that ugly bald fuck Michael Bradley, fuck Balzaretti.... Fuck everything!

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
We have but then we'll have the same problem again when we reach the quarters. We lack quality depth.

We lost our scudetto in the summer already when we decided to sign Isla, our 4th RWB, and not a new striker that could score goals.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Thoroughly lethargic display. Never a surprise after a CL game, but undesirable nonetheless.

No sense of urgency in Juve's play, with the forwards and midfielders terribly static. Wasn't even the suggestion that Juve might move the ball quickly from side to side in order to move Roma around and possibly open up some space.

In games like that, when Juve are struggling and the opposition are looking dangerous on the break, why do Juve continue committing men ahead of the ball and taking risks when there doesn't seem any propest of a reward? Be better off withdrawing slightly to see if the opposition want to come out a bit which might give Juve chances on the counter-attack.

Thought the back three and Buffon did well to not concede any goals from open play, because the rest of the team certainly presented Roma with plenty of dangerous counter-attacking situations.

Be difficult to say anything positive about the midfield or attack.

Can't help but think that Juve have been terribly unfortunate to have to play away to Roma in these last two seasons just at the point Roma have decided to play in a sensible, disciplined fashion. Last season it was due to an injury crisis and this time round they've just got a coach who may not be a complete gype.

I thought Roma should have won by more goals than they did.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
In games like that, when Juve are struggling and the opposition are looking dangerous on the break, why do Juve continue committing men ahead of the ball and taking risks when there doesn't seem any propest of a reward? Be better off withdrawing slightly to see if the opposition want to come out a bit which might give Juve chances on the counter-attack.
:agree: like I said previously, putting players high on field is useless when the opposition already waited; conte isn't as smart as we suggested.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
why isn't our game on sunday?..
Because TV will have said they wanted X, Y and Z as the main televised games this weekend.

Inter, Napoli and Lazio all played on Thursday night, so none of them could be expected to play today.

That left the Saturday night slot as the only real option for Roma-Juve.

Not ideal, but I don't think you can complain about having to play Sat-Tues-Sat every now and then.

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
I think last season kind of spoiled us a bit. Loses will come, it happens. Even the best teams lose. What matters is how we react to it. Rest some players for siena, and really focus on the Napoli match. We cant afford to drop any points in the next two games

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)