[Serie A] Roma 1-0 Juventus [5th March, 2023 20:45 CET] (2 Viewers)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
The FIGC are going to be investigating themselves for any form of pro-Juve bias.

The FIGC

investigating themselves

in case there is a bias

that is pro-Juve

in 2023
Oh no the flawless FIGC are free from the decisions and individual referee makes. They will sack him or investigate him for being pro Juve and taking a paycheck from us.

FlavioJuve

Jun 6, 2007
Friends of mine were curious about the Dybala news, him still receiving money from Juve etc.
Once I pointed out Juve playing Roma next I am now dubbed a conspiracy theorist by them haha

I love how little they know about Italy and their media and how these sort of messages have be going on for years and years. It's cute how naive people can be

OP
icemaη

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
  • Thread Starter #35
    Friends of mine were curious about the Dybala news, him still receiving money from Juve etc.
    Once I pointed out Juve playing Roma next I am now dubbed a conspiracy theorist by them haha

I love how little they know about Italy and their media and how these sort of messages have be going on for years and years. It's cute how naive people can be
    The other day I was trying to explain the latest point deductions to a friend and as I was speaking I realised I sounded exactly like a conspiracy theorist. Explaining Italy is impossible.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
    Mar 13, 2011
    The other day I was trying to explain the latest point deductions to a friend and as I was speaking I realised I sounded exactly like a conspiracy theorist. Explaining Italy is impossible.
    As a former conspiracy guy I can say that all of this is more surreal, partly because of how blatant it is and partly because they're doing it all to a fucking football club

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)