[Serie A] Roma 0-1 JUVENTUS (May 11th 2014) (2 Viewers)

MoM

• Storari

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Barzagli

• Asamoah

• Padoin

• Pirlo

• Pogba

• Licht

• Tevez

• Llorente

• Osvaldo

Results are only viewable after voting.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
I hope Roma won't push too hard... not like DDR or someone will give a flying tackle to the knee of a defender or something like that... fucking despicable cunts... got 4 red cards in the last 6 matches...

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Cant wait for this. Dont even care if we lose...I just love the idea of playing Roma, in their stadium, a week after we took the title during their miracle season.

feel the burn Roma fags

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
If we concede a goal our players should just watch roma players celebrate and laugh at them as hardest as they can.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
I hope we win and they start to cry when the match ends and then we form a guard of honour so the Roma players will have to leave the pitch under applause, while crying

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I'll just spend the game smiling to myself like an idiot, I suppose.

I guess Roma will score and there will be a reaction like a 93rd minute CL-winning goal. Even funnier if Roma were to win, followed by several day's worth of media talk how Roma showed they are a better team and would have won the scudetto but for x, y and z reason.

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
I hope Roma won't push too hard... not like DDR or someone will give a flying tackle to the knee of a defender or something like that... $#@!ing despicable $#@!s... got 4 red cards in the last 6 matches...
You could bet your house on it to happen.

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
According to La Stampa, Napoli ultras are looking for revenge against Roma fans and plan to do it at Roma-Juve infiltrated as Juve fans.

Napoli Ultra "We have to compensate for what happened to Ciro [Injured Napoli fan] & we will be in Rome on Sunday (ROM-JUV) to honor him."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)