[Serie A] Roma 0-1 JUVENTUS (May 11th 2014) (4 Viewers)

MoM

• Storari

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Barzagli

• Asamoah

• Padoin

• Pirlo

• Pogba

• Licht

• Tevez

• Llorente

• Osvaldo

Results are only viewable after voting.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
fuck off... the media will have a front-cover photo of someone with a juve jersey on that is stabbing a romanista.. Even if it is a napoli fan they'll say it was us..

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I can just imagine a bunch of Napoli ultras standing around looking very uncomfortable in Juve colours, trying to sing Juve songs written on the inside of their hands.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I can just imagine a bunch of Napoli ultras standing around looking very uncomfortable in Juve colours, trying to sing Juve songs written on the inside of their hands.
They're all frustrated Juventini deep down. They will take pleasure in wearing our colours.

It'll be easily to spot the undercover Napoli fans though. They'll be the ones with the victim complex, the stink that scares dogs away and all calling out like this "UEEEE CIRO"

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Roma - Juve (scheduled for Sunday at 20:45) could be moved from 20:45 (Italy time) to 15 (Italy time) for security reasons ـ via Mediaset

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
According to La Stampa, Napoli ultras are looking for revenge against Roma fans and plan to do it at Roma-Juve infiltrated as Juve fans.

Napoli Ultra "We have to compensate for what happened to Ciro [Injured Napoli fan] & we will be in Rome on Sunday (ROM-JUV) to honor him."
Here we go...

- - - Updated - - -

We need to have a shutout and win. Not only did we win the league but we regained the best defensive record then. We are tied with 18 goals against I believe.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Pretty sure they'll be at least 95%, this is Roma-Juve and they'll be irritated. I reckon we'll be at about 80%, we still have pride to uphold and to show who is boss.
I was thinking 83% with a standard deviation +/- 1.3%.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
i doubt we will use the same lineup. Pirlo and Tevez should play, Asamoah too, maybe Isla and Llorente/Vucinic, and Buffon ofcourse. it will be 7-8 starters atleast...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)