SERIE A: Reggina - Juventus (1 Viewer)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Juve missed a great chance to go alone at top tonight with a dramatic 2-2 tie with AS Roma. Anyways, considering we weren't better than Capello's team we can be happy with this draw. We'll have a chance to win next week in a saturday night match against lowly Reginna. There is a long season ahead of us and there will be many more reasons for celebration. ;)

Anyways, all the match talk here, thank you :)

P.S. I'm fast :D :cool:

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4
    Sure, but the thread will still be here.

(I cant let Stuart beat me to it :D ;) )

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    Stop fogging up the match thread! :aaaaaaaaaargh!!!!!:

No doubt we will have to beat Reggina, should be pretty straightforward. It will be interesting to see if Di Vaio will start, and if DP can play.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by G_O_A_T ] ++
    I cant let him have all the match threads :(
    well you should share with me too and if this is going to start being a competition i better start the olympiakos-juventus thread now

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #12
    @tampropp: and I wonder if Miccoli will be fit to play again. Maybe even Maresca will be given a chance, so we can rest Neddy a bit for the CL game.

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    @tampropp: and I wonder if Miccoli will be fit to play again. Maybe even Maresca will be given a chance, so we can rest Neddy a bit for the CL game.
    It's gonna be hard for Miccoli coming back, with Camo playing good and all. Maybe some competiton was what Camo needed to find some of his old form.

Has Maresca played at all this year? He should be given the chance if he can perform, away against Reggina won't be a walkover, but we still shouldn't need our best eleven.

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #14
    @tampropp: No, I dont believe he has played one official game this season. Maybe he played a bit against Milan in the Super Cup, but I'm not sure.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Oh come on now Zlatan, this is paramount to whoring. I just woke up to check the juve result, and there's already a thread about Reggina.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Give people a fsckin chance to talk about the previous match I always say :D

Well not always but.. in this case.. cmoooooooon :groan:

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #18
    I dont see the problem, the other thread is still there for everyone that wants to post something :groan:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    Miccoli should be fit but I doubt he'll start. Di Vaio will probably be given the nod and DP will be rested for the Olympiacos game on the 30th.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    I dont see the problem, the other thread is still there for everyone that wants to post something :groan:
    Yeah, I agree with you Zlatan. The Juve-Roma thread is still there for anyone who wants to post something about it, and for the people that want to talk about the Reggina-Juve game, this thread is here :groan:

PS. I'll beat you next time, Goaty Boy :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)