[Serie A] Reggina-Juventus (2 Viewers)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Brixity said:
According to a survey, Juve has the highest number of supporters dispersed around the country - Unless Reginna can controll ticket sales - a neutral ground will practically be Juve ground....
O I forgot to add, Chievo will be battling Fiorentina, the last match of the season is so exciting to watch.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
zizoufan said:
well , I did see roma againt Inter last week in the coppa , they 're not so good I'm sure milan will beat them. juventus must play with reggina to win and not draw. i will be horrible to lose the scudetto lately in the stoppage time !
SO LET S WIN

P.S : I hope zlatan will score ! in fact, delpiero did nothing this match
Even though I hate to say this, but I hope Totti can make a difference in those 2 games.

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
If played in Bari, I acnt say that'd be bad (except for the distance from Turin)
But the Stadio San Nicola is a cool venue - capacity 58270

Muha

The Head Physio
Feb 25, 2004
Matteo10 said:
I hope Ibra misses five sitters and Del Piero gives us the scudetto in the final minute after having replaced Ibra fifteen minutes before the final whistle.
That'll be great to see..... :dreaming:

olly_nesta

May 8, 2006
i'm not sure that juve would lost againts reggina, but just like mr. galliani said : "we'll fight until the end and make things difficult for juve until the last minute..."

Juve-VN

Aug 6, 2004
will the cup be brought to the match between Reggina and Juve? and if Juve get points from this match, will it be handed to Juve right after the match?

OP
Philipp00

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #54
    Playing in bari is great. i think there will be 40.000 juventini in the stadium. it`s great for our fans from the south.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
    Nov 7, 2005
    It all depends on how both teams approach the game and how the game progresses of course, but I really think that if we score ONE GOAL - that will be enough for at least a draw, and the celebrations can begin

The point being: Let's score 2 ;)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
    Nov 7, 2005
    Yes, it would

but the most important thing is getting a goal, obviously, and Zebina could be the goalscorer for all I care

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
    Nov 7, 2005
    FJ_forzajuve said:
    If Fiorentina can bang five past Reggina, then I'm not happing to settle for anything less than 4-0 - two in each half.
    Teams losing like that have a tendency of improving their game the following weekend. You should know this, and fear it.

Besides, they shipped 2 goals past Fiorentina so we must be careful and not too complacent.

Still, if we fail to score against them I would be very dissapointed, because Fiorentina definately showed that this is possible.

But 4-0? I don't think so.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)