[SERIE A] Reggina Calcio 2-2 JUVENTUS (April 26th 2009) SUNDAY 15:00 CET (11 Viewers)

Gustav

Jul 20, 2008
I don't understand all the drama, this result was expected. Considering our form and the fact that both of our starting CBs are injured.

And obviously the REggina president was angy, because they are fighting relegation. While it doesn't make any difference whether we're 2nd or 3rd.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Nothing personal. I'm angry in general at people who wish Juve to lose to be "proven right".

Mock fans. Yes, that was the word Bianconero is using.
And how did you conclude that I am one of those. Seriously, you are a moron, I don't have to prove you anything. That's what kid does (To prove who is a better fan), you are the better, happy? :)

And as for those who might want that, it's not hard to understand them. look at the big picture, can you? let me ask you a simple question, which one you prefer:

A) To lose other meaningless matches , which will put more pressure on the board, and which might end in getting rid of Ranieri, but we still qualify for CL, and nothing is lost. 2nd 3rd or 4th, any difference?

B) Win these meaningless matches, but we still end 3rd. And we keep Ranieri for another seasons, and fail again. Unless if you call this success and you are enjoying it.

Mar 24, 2006
Ranieri: We saved face... sort of

Sunday 26 April, 2009

Claudio Ranieri concedes Juventus “only saved face to a degree” after their 2-2 draw at bottom of the table Reggina.

His squad is struggling under protests from the fans after their Coppa Italia exit and today's results see them slip down to third place.

“Juve saved face in a way, but we should have won. We tried, but gifted half-an-hour to Reggina, who took advantage by creating several chances,” shrugged the Coach.

“Then we got out of our shells and proved we wanted to win a match that had seemed to be lost. We only saved face to a degree.”

This was the latest in a long line of poor Bianconeri performances and the pressure is on to deliver.

“When we play with intensity, we have shown what we can achieve,” continued Ranieri.

“At this moment in time our limitations are becoming apparent, those that were not seen when we beat Real Madrid and Milan.

“It is true that we lack the quality that other sides have in midfield and when we are not 100 per cent fit, we struggle to disguise those limitations.

“Was it a dip in form or motivation? Probably both, but we are starting to get important figures back.”

Amauri made his return after six weeks, but was only a substitute in the final stages for Alessandro Del Piero.

CHANNEL4.COM

God save the Queen .

this clown should never talk to media again with those ridiculous statement :frown:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I don't understand all the drama, this result was expected. Considering our form and the fact that both of our starting CBs are injured.

And obviously the REggina president was angy, because they are fighting relegation. While it doesn't make any difference whether we're 2nd or 3rd.
you serious?

OP
Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #429
    And how did you conclude that I am one of those. Seriously, you are a moron, I don't have to prove you anything. That's what kid does (To prove who is a better fan), you are the better, happy? :)

And as for those who might want that, it's not hard to understand them. look at the big picture, can you? let me ask you a simple question, which one you prefer:

A) To lose other meaningless matches , which will put more pressure on the board, and which might end in getting rid of Ranieri, but we still qualify for CL, and nothing is lost. 2nd 3rd or 4th, any difference?

B) Win these meaningless matches, but we still end 3rd. And we keep Ranieri for another seasons, and fail again. Unless if you call this success and you are enjoying it.
    I'd reply to you but i fear you will leave the forum forever, like you did the last 5 times.
    So sorry, i won't reply to this.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    I'd reply to you but i fear you will leave the forum forever, like you did the last 5 times.
    So sorry, i won't reply to this.
    Did I? I wasn't aware of that :lol:

what a comeback. It's really hard to believe you are married and have kids :lol:

OP
    Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #434
    And i seriously can't believe people wish Juve to lose. Is it me who's wrong here or some people have really gone mad?

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    2nd and 3rd get automatic qualification for the CL.
    4th has to do a qualification match.

The only difference between 2nd and 3rd is 5 Million € in prize money.
    I dont quite get that sorry is there a reference you can point me to?

This year both us and fiorentina has to qualify through the UCL knock out rounds. So despite the fact that our italian uefa coefficients have been poor once again I dont understand the reason why 3rd team would gain automatic qualification?

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    “It is true that we lack the quality that other sides have in midfield and when we are not 100 per cent fit, we struggle to disguise those limitations."

I wonder if the the secret behind our problems, CR didnt want to reveal just yet...
    Oh God, he will never learn, still no mention of our our real problem, the defense,
    how the hell, can he miss that???
    All these loses, all these sacrifices for nothing...
    He will ask for one more expensive and creative forward, one more DM and just a free defender...

Thats the saddest thing of all, we are not going to gain anything from it...
    neither in the short run like Milan (rank first after Inter and prestige growth), or the long run, like Fiorentina (creating the basis for a great team and eating up the quality gap we used to have)...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)