[SERIE A] Reggina Calcio 2-2 JUVENTUS (April 26th 2009) SUNDAY 15:00 CET (17 Viewers)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
says the one who is unshaken about the clubs uncertainty.
no, i am just not a spoiled child who is pissed that the bandwagon of success that i jumped on has ground to a halt.

as a TRUE fan i hate these lean times but it will make me appreciate the success in years to come all the more. right now we are a shambles,but my faith in the team remains unshaken, my love for the club will actually grow as in tough times,when you stand by the ones you love, the good times feel even sweeter

Buy on AliExpress.com

adelove

The Very Special One
Sep 29, 2003
Sooooo trez and giovinco left on the bench? Honestly, what is it going to take for them to get rid of ranieri? He has lost total control of his team on every possible angle you can look at.

What a disgrace not to use the 3rd sub, I have never seen a coach so this other than this man.

I can't wait to hear the boards comments tomorrow morning. Man, if they allow these kind of performances to continue, who is going to want to sign for us this summer? Maybe I am being to rash, but if I was diego, silva, cassano, or ribery I would be thinking twice about what kind of future this club is trying to build.

We aren't playing like the champions we are known for and I fear this will bit us in the ass for summers mercato.

:tup: :agree:

OP
Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #328
    8 points from losing 3rd spot... hmm what you reckon?
    Actually, it is 8 pts, you're right. It's not 7, it's 8.
    We have better h2h with Fiorentina :D

Nah, there isn't a chance to lose the 3rd spot, but it's painful that such option even exists. We should've had the 2nd place secured by now.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
    I wish Juve will lose against Reggina. (said multiple times in this thread)
    Fiorentina won YESSSSSSS
    Milan won YESSSSSSSSS
    Juve didn't win YESSSSSSSSS
    Damn, Genoa didn't win.
    Now i'll make fun of those who were happy when Juve were winning and i'll brag that i was right in July. I rock.

How can these people call themselves Juve fans? :disagree:
    I of course am as disappointed as the next fan. But losing or drawing this match is really the lesser of two evils. Had we won it would have given Ranieri some fire in the eyes of the board. Ranieri's termination is imperative and unfortunately the only way that will come about is poor results and egg in the face of this great club. But if that's what we have to go through to relieve Juventus from another year.. nay, a future of disappointment and embarrassment then so be it.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
    no, i am just not a spoiled child who is pissed that the bandwagon of success that i jumped on has ground to a halt.

as a TRUE fan i hate these lean times but it will make me appreciate the success in years to come all the more. right now we are a shambles,but my faith in the team remains unshaken, my love for the club will actually grow as in tough times,when you stand by the ones you love, the good times feel even sweeter
    first off i want to clearfy that i did'nt jump and a badnwagon of success. i'm a juve fan since i was 5 or so.
    and i'm honest i don't have faith in this team and in this management.
    i don't see us getting back to the winning ways with ranieri secco gigli and co and players like mellberg moli grygera and co.

cyril

Let's roll
    Jul 6, 2006
    And the players are also to blame. It might be fatigue that's catching them, but it's really hard to understand how we became so slow in our movements. We don't bite, we don't fight. Even if the coach can't motivate them, they should find motivation when they wear this jersey.
    My point exactly, what has happened to us, something is really wrong its beyond the coach (I'm not alienating him from the problem) but he can't do everything by himself, I don't knpw guys, what seemed as a resurgent season is looking like a hell of a dark one.

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
    but he/she was reffering to them as being shit playeers in general. Not just on this particular day.

smartass u are

ur gona compare those 2 with players like hamsik,iniesta,fabregas,xavi even to lucho gonzalez..ffs this team is loaded with overrated average players and our champions who are all pretty old

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    first off i want to clearfy that i did'nt jump and a badnwagon of success. i'm a juve fan since i was 5 or so.
    and i'm honest i don't have faith in this team and in this management.
    i don't see us getting back to the winning ways with ranieri secco gigli and co and players like mellberg moli grygera and co.
    i am not the biggest fan of any of these players, i am not the biggest fan of the management but when folk act like children because we are not steamrollering every opponent it makes you wonder why they followed the team at all. football is not all about success..........

unless you are maher

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    Actually, it is 8 pts, you're right. It's not 7, it's 8.
    We have better h2h with Fiorentina :D

Nah, there isn't a chance to lose the 3rd spot, but it's painful that such option even exists. We should've had the 2nd place secured by now.
    Yeah the way things are going im not sure what to take as secure anymore. I mean we took the team at the bottom today, next week its second from bottom who will equally give us a match of our lives and equally we will get some comical not to forget 'bravearted' response from ranieri.

That said for the optimist.. our only hope to win next week and kick milan the week after to retain second spot, on the other had you could just pop to the local video shop and grab yourself a movie

OP
    Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #340
    oh come on....... it was sacarsm....... i was just wondering why they (milan) are in front of us when they did so bad?
    Milan did have a bad mercato though. Apart from Zambrotta, all the others disappointed and the guy they sold (Gilardino) did much better than the guys who replaced him (Sheva and Borriello).
    Ronaldinho didn't take them to the next level as they expected, Flamini was just a sub until a month ago, Borriello and Sheva contributed shit in attack, Senderos was another sub, so was Antonini.

People expected Milan to be the main favorite for the scudetto, and they obviously aren't. People were saying that they had a really superior mercato compared to ours, and we see them behind us all season long and only 2pts ahead of us now.

That did deserve laughs at the "experts" who envied Milan.
    Our mercato has very little to do with that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)