[SERIE A] Reggina Calcio 2-2 JUVENTUS (April 26th 2009) SUNDAY 15:00 CET (6 Viewers)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
:(

just how bad is this going to get. Its been sooo long since we've had anything to cheer about. How anyone can defend the managment after this is beyond me.
and
FORZA CAMO! MOM for me.

OP
Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #243
    We're not even fighting for 2nd place actually. All we're doing now is collecting pitty pts in order to keep a top3 place.
    We have 7pt advantage so draws in the last 5 matches will be fine i assume, eh Ranieri?

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Five more matches and seven points to Fiorentina. It's all theirs to take them, we're definitely losing at least 7 points in the remaining stages.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
    Buffon 5.5
    Could do better with the first, other than that nothing much to do.
    Grygera 5 - Useless.
    Mellberg 5 - Had to keep the backline together by himself but had a few bad moments.
    Ariaudo 4.5 - This ain't Primavera, kiddo.
    Molinaro 4.5 - Frustrating as ever.
    Camoranesi 7 - The only footballer out there.
    Zanetti 5.5 - Weak but scored a goal.
    Marchisio -
    Nedved 5.5 - Not the worst one out there.
    Iaquinta 6 - Fought well.
    Del Piero 5.5 - Had some good moves but mostly wasteful.

Poulsen 5.5
    Amauri -

Ranieri 3.5 - Started off by not bringing Giovinco and went downwards from there. Didn't use his 3rd sub. Didn't motivate the players at HT, they came out looking like they were on the way to death row as I said earlier. That is a coach's most important job.

OP
    Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #251
    And the players are also to blame. It might be fatigue that's catching them, but it's really hard to understand how we became so slow in our movements. We don't bite, we don't fight. Even if the coach can't motivate them, they should find motivation when they wear this jersey.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
    Buffon 5.5
    Molinaro 5
    Ariaudo 5
    Mellberg 5.5
    Grygera 5
    Nedved 6.5
    Zanetti 5.5
    Marchisio 5
    Camo 7
    DP 5.5
    Iaquinta 6

Poulsen 5
    Amauri -

Ranieri 1

Wait for Blanc and/or Secco to make excuses for Ranieri. It'll be about the ref :blah:

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    And the players are also to blame. It might be fatigue that's catching them, but it's really hard to understand how we became so slow in our movements. We don't bite, we don't fight. Even if the coach can't motivate them, they should find motivation when they wear this jersey.
    At this point what does it even matter

mondo1

May 14, 2006
    so milan had a worse transfer campain and we had a good one so why are they second and we third? or do they have better core players? and prandelli and fiorentina are so worse why are they just 7 points behind us?

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
    so milan had a worse transfer campain and we had a good one so why are they second and we third? or do they have better core players? and prandelli and fiorentina are so worse why are they just 7 points behind us?
    Our players gave up after the Scudetto push was over when Chievo equalized. We could've easily finnished second.

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    I agree that the spirit is not the same. They lost the only hope of winning something this year(Coppa Italia vs Lazio, who lost vs Atalanta today btw) and there must be some dissension between the player and coach.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)