[Serie A] Pukebuckets 2-0 The Lost Boys April 16th, 2010 (49 Viewers)

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I would have taken Amauri over Iaquinta. When Amauri isn't always getting the service he needs he tries to get involved in general play and tries to help get the ball forward. Iaquinta just constantly ran into offside positions.. he was pathetic. Our worst performer on the pitch.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Heart? Courage? Fighting Spirit? I really can't comprehend how some of you are even mildly impressed by this performance, even prior to the sending off. A team with heart, guts, and conviction manages to stay focused and fight until the end, even with 10 or 9 men on the pitch. Inter managed it on more than one occasion this year, so why couldn't we? We started off well with 2 shots on goal, and then disappeared entirely.

We failed to venture/push forward after like the 20'th minute, and didn't even have a single shot on goal after that until the Diego Free Kick.

Using the sending off as an excuse for yet another poor performance is pathetic. Zac is such a loser and a moaner. As a coach, you are required to adapt to certain circumstances, and not use them as excuses when things do't go your way.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I would have taken Amauri over Iaquinta. When Amauri isn't always getting the service he needs he tries to get involved in general play and tries to help get the ball forward. Iaquinta just constantly ran into offside positions.. he was pathetic. Our worst performer on the pitch.
THANK YOU SIR. :tup:

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
:tup: :agree:

and someone please explain his terrible shot from like 60 yards out towards the end.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
tbh poulsen should have started anyways be it for melo or momo, or even both. as for de ceglie he would have been raped if he played tonight, he cant handle the physicality
Yes I agree with you. As I said in many threads before. The combination of Melo and Sissoko doesn't work. They are both poor passers. Poulsen and Sissoko could work.
About bring in DC, yes he is not really strong physically but with Grosso's help on the left he was going to be alright and would have given us abit more push forward than poulsen which would have released some pressure from our defense.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
he tries to get involved in general play and tries to help get the ball forward.
this is exactly the thing Amauri didn't do. he should've ran like crazy for 20 minutes with fresh legs, but Iaquinta in his 70th minute ran more than Amauri did in his 1st or 2nd.

SABSAB

Snoop Stinks
Dec 10, 2008
Even if he wanted to increase the number of midfielders, WHY poulsen???? Why not Camoranesi or De Cegli. Players with more attacking nature than Poulsen. We already had 2 DMs on the pitch.
Poulsen should have started this game ahead of Sissoko. He gives us more balance in the midfield but when no one is upfront we can't take advantage of it.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Poulsen should have started this game ahead of Sissoko. He gives us more balance in the midfield but when no one is upfront we can't take advantage of it.
but...but...but...Momo makes great flying challenges after he misplaces a 2 yard pass

SABSAB

Snoop Stinks
Dec 10, 2008
Yeah and it's so cool how he wins the ball by braking players legs just to give it away again so he can go and tackle the next one:weee:

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Yeah and it's so cool how he wins the ball by braking players legs just to give it away again so he can go and tackle the next one:weee:
it's a private game he plays every week,he deliberately gives the ball away just so he can go tackle someone,fly in at waist height,take the man and the ball and get adored for it

fuck Poulsen and his boring tactic of winning teh ball and getting it to a team-mate quickly so the attack flows better

DelPieroTen

Dec 8, 2009
Forget CL, not making Europa quite possibly.

Zebina?? Cannavaro?? Grosso??
Melo?? Sissoko???
Del Piero?? Diego??

All playing together? no, no, NO!

Same mistakes been made all season. Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. Surely we have youngsters more willing to fight for the cause and shirt. I've had it with Melo and I've had it with Diego. I had it with Zebina years ago. Remove these arseholes from our team immediately and save our season....

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
It's stupid to blame the ref for Sissoko's red card and I even found it disgusting when I saw our coach and some players doing it.
Momo makes a nasty tackle, he destroyed Sneijder(?). Motta starts a fight against Momo and our player accepts it. The ref gave a yellow card to both of them. Without the fight only Sissoko was gonna be carded of the two.

Both Sissoko and Motta are a card waiting to happen so it's not the ref's fault that Sissoko was the more stupid one of the two.

If we want to blame the referee it's for that strange decision to give a yellow card to Samuel for a foul over Chiellini in Inter's box and not give a penalty.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Melo.Diego have been played in a system that is just WRONG all season
Poulsen has been continually ignored despite being the best of our DM's
Del Piero is now getting too old to constantly drag this team through matches
Amauri has had no service from wide at all since Nedved retired
camo,when he isn't injured has lost all impact
candreva has been ignored despite looking a real player
Caceras and Chiellini are the only 2 defenders worth keeping

i could go on but put simply,we have ignored the areas we needed to strengthen for the last 3 years,now we have a team full of players not being utilised properly and several players who should have been replaced a long time ago because they simply are not good enough.

we are paying the price for awful movements in the transfer market but singling out this summers signings is wrong,we bought the WRONG players for the WRONG formation and strengthened in the WRONG areas,this isn't the player fault but the boards

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)