[Serie A] Pukebuckets 2-0 The Lost Boys April 16th, 2010 (6 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I dont think so. I think he was yellow carded because the ref thought he was arguing with Motta and almost getting into a fight.

Motta has to be the dirtiest player I have ever seen. Ever.

May 22, 2007
Little Wesley couldn't handle it :shocked:

I dont think so. I think he was yellow carded because the ref thought he was arguing with Motta and almost getting into a fight.

Perhaps that tipped it over the line towards it being a yellow card for Momo, he definitely went in late on Sneijder though.

No doubt about the second part. Motta and Muntari are in a league of their own.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008

Nope. That would be Muntari. Motta would be a very very close second.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
motta should be shot, disgusting rat of a player, first he starts on buffon, now on sissoko? he suits a club like merda much like the rest of them, God i can only live in hope they f*ck off to serie B or worse next season, and no calcio fan would even care.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
motta should be shot, disgusting rat of a player, first he starts on buffon, now on sissoko? he suits a club like merda much like the rest of them, God i can only live in hope they f*ck off to serie B or worse next season, and no calcio fan would even care.
Prepare yourself. Don't hold your breath into it.

Gustav

Jul 20, 2008
All the blame is on Sissoko. Motta just did his job by successfully winding him up. I bet Mourinho told his players to do this, knowing certain Juve players have a short fuse.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)