[Serie A] Pukebuckets 2-0 The Lost Boys April 16th, 2010 (1 Viewer)

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Tough luck, I guess. Disappointing, but fair result.

Sure, our starting formation was questionable & we really just went to Milan to secure a 0-0, but we weren't all that bad if you ask me. We actually looked like a real time for a while.

The red card was extremely harsh imo, but it changed the game in Inter's favour obviously. I'm not gonna blame the referee though, since Melo should have seen a straight red early on in the game. Intentional foul or not: clear red card.

What is with Melo anyway? I have just about run out of patience with this guy. At times I find myself asking if he even gives a damn about what he's doing.
If anyone wants to torture himself by rewatching the game, pay attention to 2 moments:
- Minute 26: Sissoko fucks up his ball control, Inter start a fast & dangerous counter, Sissoko sprints back & manages to block a potentially dangerous shot.
- Minute 28: Yet another bad (short) pass from Melo, Inter start a fast & dangerous counter, Sissoko sprints back (obviously coming too late) while Melo does not, thankfully nothing comes of it because our defense takes care of it.

I have seen this happening time & time again, and frankly, it's disgusting.

Buffon 6,5 - Some necessary & decent saves, albeit nothing out of the ordinary.
Zebina 5 - A few brainfarts.
Cannavaro 7,5 - Impressive game.
Chiellini 7 - Very good, but a bit risky at times.
Grosso 6 - Surprisingly decent for the most part.
Sissoko 5,5 - Harsh sending off, but he really should be more careful after being booked. A lot of fuck ups as well, but at least he tries to make up for them, unlike his partner in midfield.
Melo 5,5 - Really bad first half. Credit where it's due though: big improvement in the 2nd.
Marchisio 6 - Again our best mid, even if he wasn't all that great.
Diego 5,5 - A lot of hard work & a lot of piss poor decision making, as usual. Why did he play 90 min?
Del Piero 6 - Decent. Our most dangerous player over the course of the entire 90 min. Which is saying a lot, considering he was subbed out in the 1st half.
Iaquinta 4 - Mister fuorigioco.

Poulsen 6 - Please tell me why he's not a sure starter in this team. Anyone? A more complete player than both Melo & Sissoko.
Amauri -
Salihamidzic -

Buy on AliExpress.com

DelPieroTen

Dec 8, 2009
I agree with what you've said. Thing is I'm not covinced Diego and Melo are cut put for a team like us. So we either give them a chance and play them in a system that suits with players that suit or we get rid. Some brave decisions need to be made in summer and our current board don't have a very good track record. Finding right manager is vital but don't know who fits the bill. Not keen on any of those who have been rumoured. Would have loved Hiddink though

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Melo.Diego have been played in a system that is just WRONG all season
Poulsen has been continually ignored despite being the best of our DM's
Del Piero is now getting too old to constantly drag this team through matches
Amauri has had no service from wide at all since Nedved retired
camo,when he isn't injured has lost all impact
candreva has been ignored despite looking a real player
Caceras and Chiellini are the only 2 defenders worth keeping

i could go on but put simply,we have ignored the areas we needed to strengthen for the last 3 years,now we have a team full of players not being utilised properly and several players who should have been replaced a long time ago because they simply are not good enough.

we are paying the price for awful movements in the transfer market but singling out this summers signings is wrong,we bought the WRONG players for the WRONG formation and strengthened in the WRONG areas,this isn't the player fault but the boards
Agree.
Just how many can we sell/release this summer that's a good question because we definietly need to get rid of few guys...
i hope we'll succes and find a way,then we'll think about new guys,first take the dead wood and uselless guys out.

jbsal

Jul 25, 2008
Tough luck, I guess. Disappointing, but fair result.

Sure, our starting formation was questionable & we really just went to Milan to secure a 0-0, but we weren't all that bad if you ask me. We actually looked like a real time for a while.

The red card was extremely harsh imo, but it changed the game in Inter's favour obviously. I'm not gonna blame the referee though, since Melo should have seen a straight red early on in the game. Intentional foul or not: clear red card.

What is with Melo anyway? I have just about run out of patience with this guy. At times I find myself asking if he even gives a damn about what he's doing.
If anyone wants to torture himself by rewatching the game, pay attention to 2 moments:
- Minute 26: Sissoko fucks up his ball control, Inter start a fast & dangerous counter, Sissoko sprints back & manages to block a potentially dangerous shot.
- Minute 28: Yet another bad (short) pass from Melo, Inter start a fast & dangerous counter, Sissoko sprints back (obviously coming too late) while Melo does not, thankfully nothing comes of it because our defense takes care of it.

I have seen this happening time & time again, and frankly, it's disgusting.

Buffon 6,5 - Some necessary & decent saves, albeit nothing out of the ordinary.
Zebina 5 - A few brainfarts.
Cannavaro 7,5 - Impressive game.
Chiellini 7 - Very good, but a bit risky at times.
Grosso 6 - Surprisingly decent for the most part.
Sissoko 5,5 - Harsh sending off, but he really should be more careful after being booked. A lot of fuck ups as well, but at least he tries to make up for them, unlike his partner in midfield.
Melo 5,5 - Really bad first half. Credit where it's due though: big improvement in the 2nd.
Marchisio 6 - Again our best mid, even if he wasn't all that great.
Diego 5,5 - A lot of hard work & a lot of piss poor decision making, as usual. Why did he play 90 min?
Del Piero 6 - Decent. Our most dangerous player over the course of the entire 90 min. Which is saying a lot, considering he was subbed out in the 1st half.
Iaquinta 4 - Mister fuorigioco.

Poulsen 6 - Please tell me why he's not a sure starter in this team. Anyone? A more complete player than both Melo & Sissoko.
Amauri -
Salihamidzic -
correct -- im fed up and done with Melo

jbsal

Jul 25, 2008
Forget CL, not making Europa quite possibly.

Zebina?? Cannavaro?? Grosso??
Melo?? Sissoko???
Del Piero?? Diego??

All playing together? no, no, NO!

Same mistakes been made all season. Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. Surely we have youngsters more willing to fight for the cause and shirt. I've had it with Melo and I've had it with Diego. I had it with Zebina years ago. Remove these arseholes from our team immediately and save our season....
when will we get a good coach ????????????

Zac cannot stay

jbsal

Jul 25, 2008
I hold the responsibility for this defeat on Zach more than anyone else.

For the million times, we got one of our players sent off, why not keep the same formation and risk it since we got nothing to loose? Will 1point help us? Why take one of our strikers and push back hoping you would get a point?

If Zach is insisting on making a subs and introducing Poulsen why not take Diego who hasn't been playing and wasn't 100% fit and ready? Why Del Piero?

I am very disappointed with Zach because I don't think he's really aware of out current position and that 1point wouldn't help much but risking and maybe winning the match would have helped much more.
yup -- - ZAch is crap - - started off good - - but he's clueless

jbsal

Jul 25, 2008
I am not here to whine about something that we could not change or do anything about (ref calls). I am here to debate as usual things that was in our hands.

1- 3 DM??? Its like saying come and **** us.

2- How many times have we talked about playing Melo and Sissoko together in a 4-3-1-2 formation with another CM/DM??? It does not work for a simple reason. Both of them are poor passers. If I really wanted to play 3 DMs I would start one of them with marchisio and Poulsen. The latter is a better passer than both Melo and Sissoko. How many times in the first 30 min did sissoko miss placed a pass when he was not under pressure? In fact, I dont think he made one single complete pass. Melo is a better passer but still below average. So why play them together.

3- When putting point one and two together we have a team that is incapable of putting a pressure on the oponant because everytime the ball bounces to the midfield one of Sissoko or Melo would misplace a pass resulting in a dangerous counter attack. This keeps the team crumpled in their own half scared to death.

4- If Diego is not 100% fit, Seba is injured AND for some reason Candreva is not available why didn't camo start?

5- Fine lets say Camo was not having the best of performances and Zacc deiced that fielding Diego might be more productive. After the red card, why did he pull Del Piero out? That literally killed us. It does not take a genius that when you stay in your area without trying to attack you will concede. Because the best way to defend is to attack. To keep your opponent in their areas. Maicon did not really flair up until Del Piero was subbed. Having both Del Piero and Iaquinta on the pitch would have kept the back four there because inter were scared, and we did not take advantage of that.
The team should have continued till the end of the half without subbing anyone. With Diego cover the right flank, Melo in the middle, and Marchisio on the left (or switch marchisio and diego) with Del Piero playing a central role.

6- If Zac was abit scared and wanted abit more defensive coverage he should have subbed either Del Piero or Diego and brought in DC. A player that is capable of making runs from the left to keep Maicon on his grounds with the help of Grosso. OR bring in Camo a winger with more creativity that can play in the middle. Honestly I would have brought in Camo for Diego.

7- When Zac took Del Piero out and brought in Poulsen we lost all our vision of the game. Zero ball distribution. We simply sat back and waited for the inter goals.

8- After Inter scored the goal, he decided to take off Marchisio and bring in Brazzo. In my opinion a double mistake. I would have taken off Melo and brought in Camoranesi. But if marchisio was tired then fair, but why the **** did he bring Brazzo??? To create???? He really has no idea what his players can and can't do!!!

We started off with the wrong formation and line up, we had to suffer playing with 10 men for around an hour due to stupidity from both the ref and sissoko, then Zacs decision just gave us the K/O.
i agree - it was 41' - - y rush to bring on Poulsen ????? & Poulen of all people -- - ZAC IS AN c**t

BlanquiNegro

Mar 28, 2006
:juventus:

Sissoko is 75% responsible for this defeat. We had a chance to get out with a point if he operated the little thingy in his head and stayed on the pitch for at least one hour.

The Ultras should prepare the rotten eggs with a dozen thrown only at Momo.

After all, in truth, this team is not worthy of defeating a champions league semi-finalist.
Actually 40 of our Ultras did it the night of the match near the hotel "according to aljazeera"

and they also said that there was a fight after the match between Canna and that Idiot "matterazi" and also between Maicon and Melo when they were on thier way to the changing rooms

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Nothing really to say about this game, except that I'm sure Moratti paid the ref off to fuck us.

That being said, Momo is a fucking idiot.....the ref is handing out yellow cards like its candy, and it was only a matter of time before someone got a red. This clown should have been a little smarter once he got the yellow, but he obviously doesnt have the mental capability to reason, and understand that he had to tone down his challenges.

Not to mention the fact that he, Melo, and Zebina are notorious for giving the ball away

Please, leave Momo, put your dancing shoes back on and get the fuck out of here, pezzo di merda !!

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Agree.
Just how many can we sell/release this summer that's a good question because we definietly need to get rid of few guys...
i hope we'll succes and find a way,then we'll think about new guys,first take the dead wood and uselless guys out.
as far as i can see either Buffo,Chiellini,Melo will be sold

or maybe all 3,to add to the transfer kitty for the revolution needed,right or wrong thus is probably what will happen

BlanquiNegro

Mar 28, 2006
Nothing really to say about this game, except that I'm sure Moratti paid the ref off to fuck us.

That being said, Momo is a fucking idiot.....the ref is handing out yellow cards like its candy, and it was only a matter of time before someone got a red. This clown should have been a little smarter once he got the yellow, but he obviously doesnt have the mental capability to reason, and understand that he had to tone down his challenges.

Not to mention the fact that he, Melo, and Zebina are notorious for giving the ball away

Please, leave Momo, put your dancing shoes back on and get the fuck out of here, pezzo di merda !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkoT-I5cyVs
Well Being reckless is something very usual for most of the African players

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I have always said that Momo is very clumsy with the ball on his feet and is not reliable.

He does some good runs and all but i dont like this type of player, even hwne he is uber hyped here.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Actually 40 of our Ultras did it the night of the match near the hotel "according to aljazeera"

and they also said that there was a fight after the match between Canna and that Idiot "matterazi" and also between Maicon and Melo when they were on thier way to the changing rooms
What? Why the hell would Canna and Materazzi and Maicon and Melo fight each other? Those guys know each other from the NT's and I have a hard time believing that they would fight each other. Maybe a fight between Melo and Materazzi and Canna and Maicon.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
poulsen shouldve started i agree...the worst sub wasnt the poulsen sub it was the salihamdzic sub at the end....

sissoko has to be held mostly responsible, he could have just cost us a CL spot.
look at it this way, sissoko isnt to blame solely if we dont go into the cl, the rest of the team must take responsibility as well as the management

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkoT-I5cyVs
Starting Sissoko was a mistake in the first place. He shouldn't be playing at all.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
well the way i see it if sissoko stayed on the field we could have snatched a point.
I you are going to look at it like that, make sure you go through the whole season and list every player who has made a mistake which has directly lead to a loss of points.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Of course he did in that game.

My point is that it is foolish to blame Sissoko for Juve not getting fourth place, just because of that game, which Juve may or may not have won anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)