[Serie A] Pukebuckets 2-0 The Lost Boys April 16th, 2010 (46 Viewers)

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
Nov 25, 2006
I thought he would do that as soon as this match was mentioned, doesn't surprise me. He would take a point there :shifty:
that's pussyhole behaviour/mentality is part of the reson we find outsrlves where we are. We had a system that worked early in the season and then switched it the game after to suit what?

The 4-2-3-1 worked perfectly because it masked our defensive frailties by allowing us to keep the ball higher up the picth. This mean twe could use the "attack is the best form of defence" mantra. It's all too bad that someone got it in thier head that we had to make more use of our 3DMs & our 4 strikers. They just HAD to fit somehow and the only way that could work was to play the failed (bar the first 3 weeks) 4-3-1-2.

It is that toothless mentality that has seem us slide precariously close to not making the CL. This coupled with whatever behind the scenes/dressing room politics was clearly occuring has contributed to our demise.

Though it was good to see the entire team celebrating when chellio's goal went in on sunday. Ale's reaction just said all there is to say about the man and his bond to the club!

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
Jul 4, 2008
1 Buffon
3 Chiellini
4 Felipe Melo
5 Cannavaro
6 Grosso
7 Salihamidzic
8 Marchisio
9 Iaquinta
10 Del Piero
11 Amauri
13 Manninger
15 Zebina
16 Camoranesi
18 Poulsen
22 Sissoko

26 Candreva
27 Paolucci
28 Diego
29 De Ceglie
33 Legrottaglie
39 Marrone
41 Pinsoglio

May 22, 2007
Buffon
Zebina-Cannavaro-Chiellini-Grosso
Felipe Melo-Sissoko-Marchisio
Candreva-Del Piero-Diego​

Honestly, this is fucking difficult. Had enough of our strikers.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Buffon
Zebina-Canna-Chiellini-PDC
Melo-Marchisio
Camo-Diego-Candreva
Del Piero​

Fuck the high ball targetman stuff, let's play some football first.

Oh, and because it's 100% sure that if he's fit, Ale's playing. :D

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
1 Buffon
3 Chiellini
4 Felipe Melo
5 Cannavaro

6 Grosso
7 Salihamidzic
8 Marchisio
9 Iaquinta
10 Del Piero
11 Amauri
13 Manninger
15 Zebina
16 Camoranesi
18 Poulsen
22 Sissoko
26 Candreva
27 Paolucci
28 Diego
29 De Ceglie
33 Legrottaglie
39 Marrone
41 Pinsoglio
One of these three are liable to be red carded if they play to reduce our team to 10 men. If :inter: otelli plays, he'll dive to get a PK and pretend that he's been hit in the face to get someone sent off.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Zac: 'Inter will face the best Juve' Thursday 15 April, 2010

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alberto Zaccheroni has warned Inter that while they may be the strongest side in Serie A, they will also play the best Juventus at San Siro tomorrow night.

Juventus were expected to challenge Inter for the Scudetto this season, but instead they have endured a catastrophic campaign, their worst in nearly half a century.

The Bianconeri currently lie sixth in Serie A, but evidently feel that they have a chance of upsetting Inter who were knocked off top spot by Roma last weekend.

“Inter have demonstrated themselves to be stronger than Juve this season, but every game is a story in itself,” Zaccheroni explained at a pre-match Press Conference.

“Our only worry is getting points to qualify for the Champions League. The rest counts for little.

“Tomorrow evening I want to see a very audacious Juve. In the last few weeks there have been good signals. I expect the best Juve to be at San Siro.”

When asked to reveal the difference between Juve and Inter, Zac said: “Since I arrived in Turin, Inter and Juve have got the same points in the table.

“Both teams have to chase and get points in the table. Above all, I will make decisions based on the players that I have available to me, trying not to always tire the same ones.

“Inter mustn't choose between Serie A and the Champions League. Usually in these situations you don't choose, you try to go forward in both competitions.

“They don't seem to be a squad on a downturn. Perhaps there has been a dip in the tension. It's not always easy to keep the concentration high. The Scudetto is still a three-horse race.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As if that is something to worry about at the moment

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
One of these three are liable to be red carded if they play to reduce our team to 10 men. If :inter: otelli plays, he'll dive to get a PK and pretend that he's been hit in the face to get someone sent off.
You're right, Zebina is an angel. :p

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
What do you have against Marchisio Andy? I mean whats your criticism of him?
Nothing, he's one of my favorite players at this club. I think he needs to be more consistent and hone his skills a bit, but I don't hate him.

That nonsense was just lies spread by Ahmed, as usual.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)