[Serie A] Pukebuckets 2-0 The Lost Boys April 16th, 2010 (45 Viewers)

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Too many people commenting would make that Live thread pointless.
What are you talking about! there's never too many people, its always just me and 2-3 other members with only one of those actually commentating. The others just log in for one say or sth.

And many of those supposed commentators don't even bother doing that.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
What are you talking about! there's never too many people, its always just me and 2-3 other members with only one of those actually commentating. The others just log in for one say or sth.

Rightfully so. Commenting on our football is a torture this season. Once we reborn on the pitch there will be more people available.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007

Well, the group of 4-5 people was commentating non-stop for 6 months. After new commentators were added, it would be right if the new commentators finish the commentating season.
So don't look at me, Sab, Jack and Sergio. Look at the other commentators :)

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
That's for the best anyway. If you let too many people do it it'll be pure chaos in that thread, people might aswell just read the Live thread in that case.

:tup: Dusan.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Well, the group of 4-5 people was commentating non-stop for 6 months. After new commentators were added, it would be right if the new commentators finish the commentating season.
So don't look at me, Sab, Jack and Sergio. Look at the other commentators :)
I wasn't talking about any of you guys, Sab still always interferes in the commentating thread and the same goes for you and Sergio.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
i don't have the official job (balls)...i think...but in the last games i done it with jbf, so i would like to be able to comment this one too.

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
seriously...im not trying to be mean....but i really don't get how Inter Milan can have any fans at all.....

seriously who can bring himself to support a dirty dog faggot club who is run by a tranny monstrous wizard-faced chairman........the only group of living thing that i can imagine supporting such club is the stray dogs

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
seriously...im not trying to be mean....but i really don't get how Inter Milan can have any fans at all.....

seriously who can bring himself to support a dirty dog faggot club who is run by a tranny monstrous wizard-faced chairman........the only group of living thing that i can imagine supporting such club is the stray dogs
:lol:. +Rep.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007

Are you really a T-Pain fan?

Calcio

Aug 21, 2009

Honestly, us Juve supporters sholuldt talk that much, because that was the impression we Juve had across Italy and Europe after Calciopoli, and also before

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
Honestly, us Juve supporters sholuldt talk that much, because that was the impression we Juve had across Italy and Europe after Calciopoli, and also before
At least we won 29 scudetto's, they got like 5 and they all ordered them. We still have the most fans of all clubs in italy and still are in the top 5 with the biggest fansbase worldwide? Please tell me if we were so dirty so many supported Juve?

OT: I'm hoping for a 1-2 , with Alex scoring a freekick and make a complete fool of Julio Cesar once again, Then they draw and Trezie scores in the 89th minute!
God,that would make my day!

Jasp

Mar 19, 2009
We will thrash those motherfuckers. Lets call Nedved in for one last game and let it be:

Buffon

Zebina - Canna - Chiellini - Som guy that just a little about football

Camo - Marchisio - Melo - Nedved

Treze - DP

Lets give our old guard one more chance to smash inter pigs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)