[Serie A] Pukebuckets 2-0 The Lost Boys April 16th, 2010 (43 Viewers)

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
inter are playing against fiorentina today ror the italian cup. if mourinho uses the same players again, we will have a big advantage.

taking control of the center is the key of the match. zacc sould field marchisio, melo and momo together to conquer inter's tired center. if we pay in a 4-4-2 formation we are doomed...

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Mini-match against Berretti in Vinovo

The Juventus returned to work this morning in Vinovo, for the secomd training session of the week which will lead to the big match against Inter on Friday night.

After the warm-up, the bianconeri were divided into two groups. The players who were firlded against Cagliari took part in ball possession and circulation exercises. The second group played a mini-match against the Berretti team, winning 5-1, with goals by Diego, Paolucci and a hat-trick by Del Piero.

Grygera and Trezeguet, did not train following a muscle strain. Tomorrow the wo players will undergo instrumental tests to verify their condition.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Who cares about Grygera anyway? If he starts, Inter have a one man advantage from kick off.

No Gio, no Diego, and no creativity or pace. Our only hope is that Inter are tired from their midweek Coppa exertions and too focused on the upcoming Barca clash.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Mini-match against Berretti in Vinovo

The Juventus returned to work this morning in Vinovo, for the secomd training session of the week which will lead to the big match against Inter on Friday night.

After the warm-up, the bianconeri were divided into two groups. The players who were firlded against Cagliari took part in ball possession and circulation exercises. The second group played a mini-match against the Berretti team, winning 5-1, with goals by Diego, Paolucci and a hat-trick by Del Piero.

Grygera and Trezeguet, did not train following a muscle strain. Tomorrow the wo players will undergo instrumental tests to verify their condition.
So now those two are called "The wo players" :D

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
If I had a wish this week, just a simple mini wish. I would like to see all our players jumping as a celebration if we score, even Zacc, the bench, the mang, everyone jumps till Balotelli dies.

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
Jul 4, 2008
A win here would make me the happiest man on earth. Even if Inter's team is strong, I'm not scared of them. I don't know why, but since I can remember, never have I been scared of their team before a game. In my eyes they are still and will always be a mickey mouse club.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)