[Serie A] Pukebuckets 2-0 The Lost Boys April 16th, 2010 (2 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Since there won't be any Juve fans on the stadium, I think that our bench players should organize and sing Se Saltelli muore Balotelli whenever he has the ball.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Since there won't be any Juve fans on the stadium, I think that our bench players should organize and sing Se Saltelli muore Balotelli whenever he has the ball.
I hope a few hundred Juve fans are still in the stadium and start singing that.

Presumably, Inter would have to get fined since officially there would only be Inter fans in the stadium. :D

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I hope a few hundred Juve fans are still in the stadium and start singing that.

Presumably, Inter would have to get fined since officially there would only be Inter fans in the stadium. :D
That would be gold :D

But I'd still want our bench players to chant that too. So, Giovinco better prepare his tenor voice for Friday.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Grosso? DC? Camo? :scared:

Maicon, Balo, Milito, Pandev, and Sneijder will rape Grosso, DC, and Canna for 90 minutes. Melo and Marchisio will have a good game. We will play like complete and utter shit for the entire match, but somehow Buffon and Chiellini will keep us in it. In the 83'rd minute, 8 minutes after the introduction of Gio for the ineffective and pathetic DC, Giovinco will provide a magnificent cross for Chiellini to blast a powerful header past the helpless Cesar. Inter will continue to push and rape us for the remaining 7+ minutes, but all to no avail, as we emerge 1-0 victors after yet another pathetic, unconvincing, and uninspiring display.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
I think we should use Dp and Trezi for this one. The Inter defense "easily" defend against the big and physical forwards (Drogba, Anelka and the dude from Moscow). While they have more problems dealing with the likes of Jovetic ,Kierrson and Miccoli.

I know we don't have the pace but I think we would have more chances with trickery and intelligent movement, rather than strength and direct running.

Not sure about the sissoko tbh, maybe more inclined to start him to provide more protection in hope we get some magic upfront. As given his current form he would certainly disrupt the flow and counter attack.

And thank god its on a Friday, otherwise I would miss it because I will on a day long plane ride.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
Grosso? DC? Camo? :scared:

Maicon, Balo, Milito, Pandev, and Sneijder will rape Grosso, DC, and Canna for 90 minutes. Melo and Marchisio will have a good game. We will play like complete and utter shit for the entire match, but somehow Buffon and Chiellini will keep us in it. In the 83'rd minute, 8 minutes after the introduction of Gio for the ineffective and pathetic DC, Giovinco will provide a magnificent cross for Chiellini to blast a powerful header past the helpless Cesar. Inter will continue to push and rape us for the remaining 7+ minutes, but all to no avail, as we emerge 1-0 victors after yet another pathetic, unconvincing, and uninspiring display.
I'll take that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)