[Serie A] Pukebuckets 2-0 The Lost Boys April 16th, 2010 (5 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
It can, when you play a much stronger side like Inter that never lost a home league match for two seasons on a row.

This season, Losing 1-0 to Inter can be a good result for us. We got humiliated too many times.
One is to hope we won't be humiliated. Other is to say that 1-0 lose would be a good result.

Much stronger side? Maybe, but IIRC we beat 'em already. Playing at Milano is tough and it's going to be hard but I don't understand how can you state that 1-0 would be a good result. It's the same shit as 3-0. We lost.

OP
KB824

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #24
    Jump Around.

Jump Around.

Jump up, Jump up and get down.

Jump, Jump, Jump. everybody Jump, Jump Jump.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
    One is to hope we won't be humiliated. Other is to say that 1-0 lose would be a good result.

Much stronger side? Maybe, but IIRC we beat 'em already. Playing at Milano is tough and it's going to be hard but I don't understand how can you state that 1-0 would be a good result. It's the same shit as 3-0. We lost.
    Maybe a 1-0 defeat cannot harm the morale of the players like a 3-0 defeat to your arch rival.

:D I'm not that stupid, I know a 1-0 defeat is still 0 points, but we need to keep the confidence high as much as we can.

Anyway, my prediction is a 2-0 win for Inter.

Omair

Herticity
    Sep 27, 2006
    Se Saltelli, moure Balotelli!

Most probably I'll miss the game since I'll be in the way from Berlin to Bonn. Any guy in Europe care to update me? PM me please :D

JBF

اختك يا زمن
    Aug 5, 2006
    Se Saltelli, moure Balotelli!

Most probably I'll miss the game since I'll be in the way from Berlin to Bonn. Any guy in Europe care to update me? PM me please :D
    Niiice, what are you doing there bro? business or pleasure? :D

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Jan 30, 2008
    Massive round of matches next week.

Cagliari-Palermo
    Sampdoria-Milan

I'd take a point seeing as this is one of our hardest remaining games.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)