[Serie A] Pescara 1-6 JUVENTUS (November 10, 2012) (4 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Quagliarella

• Giovinco

• Vidal

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #294
    I am so happy that we played our best squad against Pescara because it is them that need to play properly to get into the right mind set. The team has a great potential and this season with the help of referees and some luck we found ourselves comfortable and sloppy that we forgot the entire basics this team was built upon.

After the Inter match I had the belief that we need to play properly in order to reach our potential and the lads have responded in the same way I have wished. Two games were enough, one more against Lazio (a much tougher opponent) and we are ready to face Chelsea. Today we took an early lead again and all of a sudden the sloppiness started to appear, I am thinking this is the Conte factor now.

Buffon 6

Barzagli 7
    Bonucci 7
    Chiellini 7

Isla 7
    Vidal 7.5
    Pirlo 6.5
    Marchisio 7
    Asamoah 7

Giovinco 8
    Quagliarella 9

Padoin 6.5
    Marrone 6.5
    Bendtner N.R

May 22, 2007
    Serie I beat you 1-6 A

I agree with Jack, the response has been perfect over the last two games, which confirms what I already thought about Juve (very strong team).

Poll it up mods. Quagliarella should get man of the match though.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #300
    Serie I beat you 1-6 A

I agree with Jack, the response has been perfect over the last two games, which confirms what I already thought about Juve (very strong team).

Poll it up mods. Quagliarella should get man of the match though.
    This team is very strong and we started the season very well but then a series of events manly referee mistakes and some luck blinded the side and actually stopped us from reaching pur full potential. I think it all started with how we got away with a draw against the purple rats.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)