[Serie A] Pescara 1-6 JUVENTUS (November 10, 2012) (1 Viewer)

Man of the match

• Quagliarella

• Giovinco

• Vidal

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
sirigu is crap, never rated the guy, he is only made to look good for psg because he has practically the best defence playing ahead of him and the other goalkeepers in france are comical, just look up the toulouse goalkeeper from the weekends action to understand what i mean. I don't even think Sirigu is good enough to be in the NT in all honesty, i'd feel safer with Storari in goal in all honesty

Consigli has looked decent for some years now, Perin is getting the same hype marco amelia got and look where he ended up?
Sirigu was pretty good at Palermo what I remember and I hear good stories about him at psg too. I haven't seen him since he left, cos I don't like France football.

How older, the better the goal keeper get. So hard to judge young goalkeepers.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Consigli has looked decent for some years now, Perin is getting the same hype marco amelia got and look where he ended up?
Yes, every hyped player ends up crap.

Perin is a very good young keeper, I like him because he has personality but is grounded:

“I’ve got a lot more meat to eat yet,” he told the Gazzetta dello Sport. “Italian football is the top of the top for me, but I don’t think I could play for a big club right now. I need to grow.”

Perin has also been talked about as a possible new stable entry into Cesare Prandelli’s Giro Azzurro ahead of World Cup 2014.

“Yeah, after Gigi Buffon, Morgan De Sanctis, Emiliano Viviano, Salvatore Sirigu, Andrea Consigli and the rest, I could be the tenth choice.

“They wouldn’t even recognise me if I showed up. Who? Perini?...”

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Yeah true, we should write off a 20 year old goalkeeper as the new Amelia.
call it what you like but i think the hype comes round to the fact that he is a young Italian goalkeeper who is a starter, other than that i hardly think from what i've seen of him will end up being a class goalkeeper, probably no more than another Mirante or Amelia.

Show some respect to Amelia, he won the Financial Scudetto.
Damn :lol:

Sirigu was pretty good at Palermo what I remember and I hear good stories about him at psg too. I haven't seen him since he left, cos I don't like France football.

How older, the better the goal keeper get. So hard to judge young goalkeepers.
he makes the odd good saves here and there, but i don't rate him one bit i think he is overrated tbh, psg were better off buying someone like Frey, although he is older you know what you're getting with him

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)