Serie A: PAVEL NEDVED farewell (May 31st 2009) (4 Viewers)

Plusvalenza

The Photoshop Pervert
Jan 6, 2009
Tia-who?

I wonder when will Nedved eventually declare something. He has to make it public, because I have no clue how will the fans at the stadium know how to act. For me it's either watching his every move in tears for the last time, or being pissed and complaining that Giovinco isn't playing :D

noussa

Aug 29, 2008
by the theory i guess he will remain at least for one more year....you know, after he seeing juve got diego and the board promises to get another world class player(i hope) maybe he see some an opportunity and perfectly to end his career with a champhions league title next season. well after all Neddy have long term desire and passion to lift a champions league cup by his own hands isnt?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
zarate and pandev out???:cap:

Should be an easy game if we come out like we did last week against Siena. Lets get 2nd place please and secure that extra 5million dollars.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Hey, Hus is just confused cuz he lives in the States and the Cavs are facing elimination in the NBA playoffs :p I am sure he meant Euros ;)

As for this game, I hope we end the season on a high, and improve on last season's 3'rd place finish (no thanks to Ranieri :p)

Regarding Nedved, I don't mind him staying on for another year (if we build a competitive enough squad to compete for the Scudetto and the Champions League, as Nedved really deserves to lift that trophy), as long as it doesn't hamper, hinder, or impede the opportunities granted to other players. Nedved has had his fair share of playing time, so it's only logical that he allow others to exhibit their abilities while taking a backseat, enjoying the show, and pitching in whenever necessary.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)