Serie A: PAVEL NEDVED farewell (May 31st 2009) (2 Viewers)

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
seriously, i really hope to see giovinco playing in this game..he has not played at all for the pass 4 games if im not wrong. i am really questioning what does the club wanna say....are they trying to piss giovinco off so that he will ask for a transfer and the club can sell him at a high price? please do not let giovinco be wasted....he represents the future of juve along with marchisio and de ceglie eg. it has been a long time since juve has a highly potential young attacker.....

if secco fuck this up, he really should eat a pig's tongue...

anyway, forza neddy!!!!! u wil always be remembered as the tireless worker who stuck with juve throught thick and thin!!!! ...you can take nedved out of juventus, but u can't take juventus out of nedved!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Antonio1

Juve's Messi
Oct 3, 2004
hehe .. Everyone at the cafe were staring me because I was wearing my Nedved jersey :D .. While everyone were wearing either ManUtd or Barca jerseys ..

Only some understood and smiled .. few said "what's wrong with this guy?" ..

Nedved.. You're the best ..
Quality story mate, love your dedication to Juve and Pavel. + rep

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
If he extends, I would like to see all 4 in 1 game one day.
Diego, Nedved, Gi and Camo.
That would be one heck of Mid-field line we got.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Tiago and De Ceglie in doubt for match against Lazio. Saturday conference with Ferrara

Even the last Friday of the season is part of the past. The team worked in Vinovo in the morning, continuing with their preparation for the last match on Sunday against Lazio at the Olimpico. For the match against the capitolini, Ferrara has still two players in doubt: Tiago and De Ceglie who worked separately.

For both players the decisive training session is the one on schedule for the eve of the match on Saturday morning. Up to now the definite absentees are Sissoko, Molinaro, Grygera, Knezevic and Ekdal.

On Saturday, therefore the team will have the last training session of the year, at the end of which at 12:30hrs, Ciro Ferrara will meet the journalists in the press room of the Juventus Media Center. The press conference will be transmitted live on Juventus Channel.

Juventus.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)