Serie A: Parma vs Juventus [November 11 2007] (36 Viewers)

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Hey guys, I'm new here... i think i recognize a few people from soccerage previously and xtreme which for some reason removed their Juve thread.

Anyways, I'm sure everyone has seen today's game and is absolutely appalled by Ranieri's tactics; I am. What pisses me off is the fact that we have no distinct style, we just seem to adapt to that of our opponents. That's not how big teams play, and for the first hour of the game, Ranieri's tactics were non-existant. I wont mull over the absurd decisions that've gone against us this season (e.g. the fact that 50% of the goals we conceded are from the spot), but rather think of what we r actually capable of fixing- playing a quicker game, and enforcing our style on opponents.

-------------------------------Buffon-----------------------------

---Zebina------Legro-----------------Grygera-----Molinaro-

-----------------------------Zanetti------------------------------------

--------------Camoranesi----------Tiago--------------------------

--Marchionni/Palla----------Trezeguet-----------Iaqunita-----
I was in Soccerage too with another usernaname. Weren't you a Liverpool fan?

Baros

Nov 12, 2007
I would love for him to prove me wrong but I saw a lot of his disasters in Serie B . He's just too reckless , I don't think he has any sense of consequence . He just throws himself at the other player hoping for the best .

I'm not attacking the guy , but I just don't think any coach in his right mind would start a player like this against Serie A teams .
Grygera hasnt been that bad... its his first season and he can definitely do much better. Hez not as good as Zebina running forward and overlapping with wingers, but at least he doesnt concede penalties on the regular, and doesnt slap cameramen; and tactically, hez really good at holding the line with the rest of the defense when Ranieri plays the offside trap on opposition.

Criscito is physically weak, and inexprienced- Gasbarroni owned him today, just like Totti did in wk 4. He needs a lot of work if he is to start for Juve anytime in the future, he hasnt shown much promise. I saw highlights of Viola-Udinese today and I really liked Zapata and Felipe... these are the kind of defenders we should be looking at.

Baros

Nov 12, 2007
I tried to contact you trillion times, but your hotmail account was always full.

Welcome, man...
Yea I've been busy mate, i'm writing my LSAT and graduating very soon so i didnt have much time. Its good i found this tho, i can finally vent my Juve frustrations to ppl who r juveliterate... canadians dont no jack about football, for one they call it soccer.

Baros

Nov 12, 2007
have u noticed how sky ommitted Iaquinta's disallowed goal from their match hghlights???? they also skipped the replay for Reginaldo's penalty... some things jut dont change.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
anyway do you have any idea why they got rid of the juve topic on xff ? is xff like the official inter forum right now ?
I just saw XFF afew minutes ago, and there is nothing deleted. They just locked the Italian sub-forum for the members only because they don't want others to read what they're saying.

Yea I've been busy mate, i'm writing my LSAT and graduating very soon so i didnt have much time. Its good i found this tho, i can finally vent my Juve frustrations to ppl who r juveliterate... canadians dont no jack about football, for one they call it soccer.
Well, you'll fit well here, Omar. Try to forget about politics of forums, mods and bans and such things. I remember your past now, and you used to be active in these issues:D

Looking forward to read more of you, bro.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)