Serie A: Parma vs Juventus [November 11 2007] (1 Viewer)

Mar 24, 2006
Iaquinta: Goal Wasn't Disallowed Due To Me

“He told me that one of my team-mates had committed the foul. He just said it generically and would not tell me the name.”

RAI’s La Domenica Sportiva show reviewed the incident at length last night and revealed that the only other Juventus player who was anywhere near Iaquinta was David Trezeguet.

Replays proved conclusively that Trezeguet, like Iaquinta, did not commit any foul, thus leaving pundits in the studio completely bemused as to the reason why the goal was disallowed.

Carlo Garganese
That articles simply clear , Retarded referee :(

Good Find , Vlako-Man :tup:

Buy on AliExpress.com
Sep 19, 2006
Iaquinta: Goal Wasn't Disallowed Due To Me

Vincenzo Iaquinta has revealed that the referee who controversially disallowed his stoppage time goal at Parma yesterday did not blow for a foul by him.

Juventus launched a magnificent fight-back from 2-0 down at the Stadio Tardini to draw level at 2-2.

Deep into added-on time Iaquinta thought he had grabbed the winner after heading in a cross at the far post.

Referee Gabriele Gava controversially disallowed the goal for a foul and most people assumed that this was awarded for a push by Iaquinta on Paolo Castellini.

After the game Iaquinta can be seen asking the referee why the goal was disallowed and turning around in disbelief when given the answer.

“Someone told me that I had committed a foul on Castellini so I went and asked the referee,” said Iaquinta.

“He told me that one of my team-mates had committed the foul. He just said it generically and would not tell me the name.”

RAI’s La Domenica Sportiva show reviewed the incident at length last night and revealed that the only other Juventus player who was anywhere near Iaquinta was David Trezeguet.

Replays proved conclusively that Trezeguet, like Iaquinta, did not commit any foul, thus leaving pundits in the studio completely bemused as to the reason why the goal was disallowed.

Carlo Garganese
To be honest after watching the replay several times,Trezy DID push their defender but the ball was nowhere near them.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
If we cant keep hold of the midfield, we might be down a few goals before those momments of brilliance comes.

Ranieri is going for consistancy, we need to get through to winter break in a respectable position not neccessarily first or second. With consistancy comes confidance, we've gone along way from serie B, Ranieri is doing good by my books.
Ironically we have seen enough of Zanetti and Nocerino to know that we are consistently clueless in attack, time for a change no?

But that does not mean I will discredit Ranieri for what he does, but this is one aspect of the game which I will really like to see

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Ironically we have seen enough of Zanetti and Nocerino to know that we are consistently clueless in attack, time for a change no?

But that does not mean I will discredit Ranieri for what he does, but this is one aspect of the game which I will really like to see
if you were talking about the games against your romas or Inters, where you are obviously the weaker side than by all means start with both. But to sacrifice all the attacking flow from the midfield just to be consistent is a big no no imo, especially with the current roster of players. The big problem is that nocerino can't pass to save his life these days and he still preferred.

From what i see it is either drop nocerino and put tiago or almiron there(preferably the former) or switch the formation and drop one of the wingers or attackers. There is no other way to look at it as this rubbish needs to be rectified soon. I just hope we have some heart left for the rest of the big games where we will need it.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Enough with blaming the referee already. If you think the referee was bad today, well guess what Juventus were worse. There was no drive, no initiative, no desire even. The only reason we did not lose today is because Parma were ordered to sit back on a 2-0 lead. If anyone should be cursing their luck it would be the Parma fans, because they deserved a win more than Juventus. We did not lose two points today, the Gialloblu did. In fact, I will go so far as to say that the point gained today will not help us as much as if we had lost.

It is high time we face up to the fact that we have rode our luck to be where we are, and we have been allowed to get away scot-free on too many occasions where we have looked pedestrian against opposition that are supposedly struggling in the league. Today's match will only cloud the judgement of those who continue to believe that we can get away with performances of this standard which to be honest are an embarrassment.

With regards to the penalty, people have to differentiate between a dive and going down easily. Reginaldo did the latter, since there was clear contact, Zanetti having gone for the ball and missed, and clearly impeded him. A dive on the other hand is a bookable offence, mind you. If a player has the guile to play for a penalty as Reginaldo did then the defence has to be competent enough not to fall for it, which we clearly weren't.

Buffon did the little he could to prevent us from going 3-0 down at times, had Corradi and Gasbarroni made better use of their chances the scoreline could have been very different.

The defence was in shambles throughout, the only answer they had when being pressured was to pass it back to Buffon and whenever Parma forayed into our half they were split open far too easily for a team that is aiming to play in the Champions League next year. Criscito in proved to be a liability on the left, looking foolish at times.

Camoranesi was the sole bright spark in the midfield or even the whole attack for that matter, and he didn't even play particularly well, which says alot about our offensive shortcomings. Nocerino was a disaster, generally wasting possession and looking directionless throughout.

Del Piero and Trezeguet were non factors.

What we can take away from the match is an accurate picture of where we stand right now. It is time to wake up, pull the blinds, smell the coffee, take off those rose coloured glasses et cetera. Shelve those Scudetto dreams because this is a team that will struggle to give a good account of itself in Europe much less compete with Inter for the crown. And the sooner we stop castigating referees and start blaming ourselves, the better. Because when Lady Luck stops smiling on us (and believe me she has) we will find reality a bitter pill to swallow.
Brilliant post man. :tup: I missed the Parma game but I know what it feels like when your team plays so bad that you can only wish for the end would come soon. And that has happened on too many occassions to count. We are stuck in the same situation as the Lippi waning years. The only bright thing is that it could have been far worse. As you say we've rode our luck & it's time to wake up.

Jan 7, 2004
Enough with blaming the referee already. If you think the referee was bad today, well guess what Juventus were worse. There was no drive, no initiative, no desire even. The only reason we did not lose today is because Parma were ordered to sit back on a 2-0 lead. If anyone should be cursing their luck it would be the Parma fans, because they deserved a win more than Juventus. We did not lose two points today, the Gialloblu did. In fact, I will go so far as to say that the point gained today will not help us as much as if we had lost.

It is high time we face up to the fact that we have rode our luck to be where we are, and we have been allowed to get away scot-free on too many occasions where we have looked pedestrian against opposition that are supposedly struggling in the league. Today's match will only cloud the judgement of those who continue to believe that we can get away with performances of this standard which to be honest are an embarrassment.

With regards to the penalty, people have to differentiate between a dive and going down easily. Reginaldo did the latter, since there was clear contact, Zanetti having gone for the ball and missed, and clearly impeded him. A dive on the other hand is a bookable offence, mind you. If a player has the guile to play for a penalty as Reginaldo did then the defence has to be competent enough not to fall for it, which we clearly weren't.

Buffon did the little he could to prevent us from going 3-0 down at times, had Corradi and Gasbarroni made better use of their chances the scoreline could have been very different.

The defence was in shambles throughout, the only answer they had when being pressured was to pass it back to Buffon and whenever Parma forayed into our half they were split open far too easily for a team that is aiming to play in the Champions League next year. Criscito in proved to be a liability on the left, looking foolish at times.

Camoranesi was the sole bright spark in the midfield or even the whole attack for that matter, and he didn't even play particularly well, which says alot about our offensive shortcomings. Nocerino was a disaster, generally wasting possession and looking directionless throughout.

Del Piero and Trezeguet were non factors.

What we can take away from the match is an accurate picture of where we stand right now. It is time to wake up, pull the blinds, smell the coffee, take off those rose coloured glasses et cetera. Shelve those Scudetto dreams because this is a team that will struggle to give a good account of itself in Europe much less compete with Inter for the crown. And the sooner we stop castigating referees and start blaming ourselves, the better. Because when Lady Luck stops smiling on us (and believe me she has) we will find reality a bitter pill to swallow.

good to know there is some common sense going around the forums

JuveAdam

Moggi santo..subito
Sep 12, 2006
Enough with blaming the referee already. If you think the referee was bad today, well guess what Juventus were worse. There was no drive, no initiative, no desire even. The only reason we did not lose today is because Parma were ordered to sit back on a 2-0 lead.

Camoranesi was the sole bright spark in the whole attack

What we can take away from the match is an accurate picture of where we stand right now. It is time to wake up, pull the blinds, smell the coffee, take off those rose coloured glasses et cetera. Shelve those Scudetto dreams because this is a team that will struggle to give a good account of itself in Europe much less compete with Inter for the crown. And the sooner we stop castigating referees and start blaming ourselves, the better.
:agree:

Perfect assesment of exactly where we stand.

+rep

Sep 19, 2006
thats what me & Denco tried to say & some of the people who just agreed with u were the one talking about Conspiracies & that we r a great team screwed by the referees & Moratti.

Too much hypocracy on this forum:tdown: !!

serfaraaz

Apr 14, 2005
Buffon's penalty fury Monday 12 November, 2007

Juventus goalkeeper Gigi Buffon reacted furiously to the penalty awarded to Parma yesterday and accuses referees of unfair treatment.

The Cadetti champions were the victims of some controversial refereeing when Reginaldo was awarded a soft penalty to put the Ducali ahead.
http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/nov12h.html
The Juventus camp were further angered at the Stadio Tardini as Vincenzo Iaquinta saw a goal disallowed for a debatable push in stoppage time.

Although the Old Lady earned a 2-2 draw, Buffon obviously hasn’t forgotten the two officiating mistakes that led to Juve’s defeat against Napoli in Week 9.

“Yet another penalty was given against us and it will be difficult to stay in the title race at this rate,” the Azzurri No 1 raged. “This keeps happening despite the two revoked Scudetti.

“A referee has to be sure when he gives a penalty otherwise he shouldn’t give it. I only talk when I’m certain of the facts like I did at Napoli

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Btw did any of you know that this was our 3rd comeback against Parma in the last 10 years?

Yep, this is the 3rd time we are equalising the match after Parma leads 2 - 0.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
From the replay I didn't see Trezeguet pushing any player. Iaquinta's goal should have been allowed. And the Penalty was like usually a disaster call.

Call me whatever you want, but there's no way anyteam would be ahead of us had the ref's bough eye-glasses.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Calcio Debate: Juve Conspiracy Continues?

Yesterday afternoon Juventus had three more controversial decisions go against them at Parma. Carlo Garganese asks when this is all going to stop…

November 11 is supposed to be a day of peace and a time of remembrance for all the soldiers who lost their lives in World War One.

Unfortunately it only seemed to spawn more violence and pointless loss of life as Lazio supporter Gabriele Sandri was tragically, and it appears, accidentally shot dead by a policeman, following a fight between Lazio and Juventus supporters at a motorway service station near Arezzo.

Now I don’t want to comment extensively on these terrible events just yet as it is at this stage still unclear exactly what took place.

What is for certain however is that this tragedy and the ensuing chaos that saw the postponement of the matches at Inter and Roma, and the abandonment of the game at Atalanta, has overshadowed what would have been another refereeing uproar regarding Juventus.

Now I don’t want to sound insensitive here as it is clear that the death of a 28-year-old who had his whole life ahead of him, is far more important than the footballing controversies that took place later the same day.

However it is also important to note that Juventus were once again absolutely robbed by the referee during yesterday afternoon’s 2-2 draw at Parma.

A couple of weeks ago, following the scandalous 3-1 defeat to Napoli, I wrote an article outlining the never-ending list of so-called refereeing ‘mistakes’ that have cost Juventus points this season, and came to the conclusion that there was a post-Calciopoli conspiracy against Juventus.

Yesterday three more decisions, two of them huge, went against the Bianconeri.

RAI television’s weekly show, ‘La Domenica Sportiva’ analysed all three of these incidents and the conclusion of virtually all the pundits and guests were, like me, that Juve had again been cheated.

The first incident was just before half time when referee Gabriele Gava awarded a penalty for Parma for an apparent trip by Cristiano Zanetti on Brazilian striker Reginaldo.

Andrea Gasbarroni stepped up and buried his penalty to give the home side a 1-0 lead, however replays showed conclusively that Zanetti had made no contact with Reginaldo.

Juve striker Raffaele Palladino, who was a guest in the studio last night, said the following:

“It wasn’t a penalty - look you can see. Reginaldo wasn’t touched.”

The second incident took place in the 77th minute when Giorgio Chiellini slid in and won the ball with a strong challenge on Domenico Morfeo. While the pair were on the ground, Morfeo violently grabbed Chiellini by the face and the throat.

Despite the Juve man not reacting to Morfeo, and with the fourth official only yards away from the action, the referee decided to issue straight red cards to both players.

In truth the double sending-off probably helped Juve more than it did Parma, and the away side dominated the rest of the game, however Chiellini now faces a potentially costly three-match ban.

Finally there was the biggest incident of them all. Deep into stoppage time, Vincenzo Iaquinta thought he had grabbed the winner after rising to head a cross past Luca Bucci.

However Mr Gava controversially disallowed the goal for what many assumed must have been a push by Iaquinta on Parma defender Paolo Castellini. After the game Iaquinta could be seen asking the referee why the goal was disallowed, before then turning around in disbelief when told the answer.

“Someone told me that I had committed a foul on Castellini so I went and asked the referee,” said the ex-Udinese star.

La Domenica Sportiva naturally reviewed the incident at length and showed that the only other Juventus player who was anywhere near Iaquinta was David Trezeguet. Replays proved conclusively that Trezeguet, like Iaquinta, did not commit any foul, thus leaving pundits in the studio completely bemused as to the reason why the goal was disallowed.

I would like to stress once again that all these controversies are only of minimal importance, when compared to the tragic loss of a young man’s life.

However the show must go on as they say, and it is quite clear that Juventus are continuously being penalised game after game. If you were to add on the number of points that the Bianconeri have lost due to refereeing ‘errors’ this season then they would more than likely be sitting at the top of the league right now.

goal.com

Buffon's penalty fury

Juventus goalkeeper Gigi Buffon reacted furiously to the penalty awarded to Parma yesterday and accuses referees of unfair treatment.

The Cadetti champions were the victims of some controversial refereeing when Reginaldo was awarded a soft penalty to put the Ducali ahead.

The Juventus camp were further angered at the Stadio Tardini as Vincenzo Iaquinta saw a goal disallowed for a debatable push in stoppage time.

Although the Old Lady earned a 2-2 draw, Buffon obviously hasn’t forgotten the two officiating mistakes that led to Juve’s defeat against Napoli in Week 9.

“Yet another penalty was given against us and it will be difficult to stay in the title race at this rate,” the Azzurri No 1 raged. “This keeps happening despite the two revoked Scudetti.

“A referee has to be sure when he gives a penalty otherwise he shouldn’t give it. I only talk when I’m certain of the facts like I did at Napoli.”

channel 4

Mar 24, 2006
Calcio Debate: Juve Conspiracy Continues?

The second incident took place in the 77th minute when Giorgio Chiellini slid in and won the ball with a strong challenge on Domenico Morfeo. While the pair were on the ground, Morfeo violently grabbed Chiellini by the face and the throat.

Despite the Juve man not reacting to Morfeo, and with the fourth official only yards away from the action, the referee decided to issue straight red cards to both players.

In truth the double sending-off probably helped Juve more than it did Parma, and the away side dominated the rest of the game, however Chiellini now faces a potentially costly three-match ban.

channel 4

WTF , I'm Enough of this Ridiculous Thing , i didn't say this is a conspiracy againts us or something else Shit , but for sure we were suffered for what we used to being called "cheater" and we already paid it last season ! :( I hate our Board Doesn't do anything to Solve this problem , Shite .

and regarding the possibility ban for Chiellini , this gonna be a big blow for us if we are going to lose Chiellini in the Milan Game :(

Shame on you Moron's :tdown:

x-japan

Dec 31, 2006
-I wanna cry, we've been robbed again and again. Our performance yesterday was bad but it doesnt mean we have to suffer all these shitty things. I'm so tired of hearin g about "referee's mistake" week in week out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)