Serie A: Parma vs Juventus [November 11 2007] (19 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I can't wait for Domenica Sportiva tonight to see the penalty and disallowed goal from 5-6 different angles and to hear what Capello, Collovati, Tardelli, Tombollini and the others will say. These guys and RAI as a TV station have been surprisingly supporting us this year and unlike the past years they've been attacking the refs strongly for the decissions against us.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
I can't wait for Domenica Sportiva tonight to see the penalty and disallowed goal from 5-6 different angles and to hear what Capello, Collovati, Tardelli, Tombollini and the others will say. These guys and RAI as a TV station have been surprisingly supporting us this year and unlike the past years they've been attacking the refs strongly for the decissions against us.
When does Domenica Sportiva start?

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Gasbarroni played fantastic today for Parma, scoring a great penalty. We should try and get him to replace Nedved.
Andrea Gasbarroni (born 6 August 1981 Turin) is an Italian football midfielder, currently plays for Parma, having signed for the club permanently in the summer of 2007. He is known for his creativity and dribbling skills.

He was sold to Parma F.C. for €1.5million.

He was our youth product ... :(

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
this whole fucking game was just plain bullshit.....

let me start with the ref, who should be sent down to Serie D for awarding one of the weakest penalties I've ever seen....and then disallows a perfectly good goal for a non-existant push. There is ALWAYS a bit of jostling for the ball on every damn play when the ball is in the air, and this one doesnt constitute a foul.

I am ready to yell "SCANDAL !!", but then I think about just how poorly we played for the entire game.

Parma outplayed us for most of the game, and showed much more hunger than our guys. It wasnt until we went down 2-0 that we showed any life whatsoever.

Honestly...if it wasnt for a converted set piece, and one or two decent plays inside Parma's penalty area, we could have very easily lost this game. There is no cohesion or chemistry with our guys...and you know who should shoulder this blame, dont you ?? I'll get to him later in this post.

Never mind the player ratings, I am just going to pick out the players who did/didnt do in what they were supposed to do in todays game-

Criscito- Burned too many times....give him back to Genoa, PLEASE !!

Grygera- Unacceptable !! Burned on the goal, and caught out of position too many times for my liking

Del Piero- How many times will he try to dribble through 3 opposing players ?? It wont work today, and it wont work tomorrow, either

Nocerino- Management should make him pay a fine for every shot that he takes that goes nowhere near the net....maybe then he'll learn. Better add passing to that as well

Chellini- Deep breaths, my man...deep breaths

Buffon- Seemed to be the only starter ready to play today

Iaquinta- I'm glad to be wrong about this guy, if not for him, we lose today

Tiago- I'm trying hard to give this guy a chance, but he isnt making it easy

RUINeri- I've been saying since the second week of the season that this guy's tactics are non-existant, and that he is teaching our guys an ineffective brand of EPL long-ball football...and this trend continues. This stronzo has our team so out of sorts, it actually hurts to watch them play. There is NO cohesion or chemistry between our players, which makes me wonder WHAT THE HELL goes on in training ?? Do our players practice passing, possession or ball control...or do they just practice launching the ball as far forward as possible, and hope that one of our forwards get to it before the opponent ?? Trez was once again isolated up front, and was completely ineffective because of it.

This man is the laughing stock of Serie A coaching, and I cannot remember Juve playing any worse than it did today against a mediocre, relegation-battling team, that with the talent we have, could and should have beaten by at least 2 goals.

Changes are needed in January, but the first change should be replacing RUINeri with either Lippi or Jose

Sep 19, 2006
OK,the worst 70 min. played by Juve this season,substitutes turned everything around,the referee doesnt have a clue about football,he fucked the match for both teams.

Buffon:Not too much to do,a penalty & a difficult goal. 6/10

Grygera: worst player on the pitch,doesnt defend well,not good at going forward,was rsponsible for the 2nd goal. 4/10

Chiellini:as always the best defender in the team until he loses it & start hitting people,I think he only deserved a yellow card in the challenge with the bitch Morfeo. 5/10

Legro :good game,he scored & was solid during most of the game,some small mistakes but nothing big. 6.5/10

Criscito:Boy,plz go to the Gym,every thing was coming from his side for 75 min. until Chiellini went to the left,always hesitating,cant cross,cant run,how is this a starter at JUVE. 4.5/10

Camo:tried his best, was runnig evrywhere,kept the ball a little too much at his feet,the only player who was tryingin the first half. 6.5/10

Nocerino:runnig evrywhere but doing nothing,doesnt have a role on the pitch,I blame Ranieri for this,overrated among Juve fans,I see a future good player but I would never start him every match like Mr.Ranieri is doing. 5/10

Zanetti:eek:ne of the best players on the pitch as usual,needs a creative player beside him in midfield,running everywhere,the penalty was questionable,he nearly touched the guy.
6.5/10

Palladino:great skills but the team gain nothing from it for the 3rd match in a row,need to start converting these skills & pace for the team,sometimes keep the ball a little too much on his feet,the yellow card just showed how the referee was pure CRAP. 5.5/10

Trezy:I saw him once in the match when he assisted the 2nd goal,kept trying to reach the ball & started to get it only when Tiago got in. 5.5/10

DP:cant really say anything,was sleeping like the whole team during the first half,needs to start working hard. 5/10

Iaquinta:always running,always trying,always fighting,great spirit,great power,speed,pace,he only touched the parma defender in his 2nd goal which was for me wrongly dissalowed. Thank u Vicenzo,I'd start him over any player in the team. 7.5,10

Tiago:we started playing football the moment he got onto the pich,great assist in the first goal,bring creativity to midfield,helped the defence with 2 great tacklles,what does this guy has to do to Fucken play,have some sense Ranieri.
6.5/10

Saly: he played in 15 min,better than he played during the whole season,he covinced me that he is the best solution for RB,great assist in the 2nd goal,combined very good with Camo. 7/10

Ranieri:Needs to start thinking before the match,not during it,everybody is praising his substitutions,he was just making out for his hooriblr pre-match mistakes.
What the fuck are u doing with Tiago????
start playing Iaquinta from the start.
Forget criscito.
4.5/10

My MOM today was Morrone,great player I speaked about him before the match,he is really impressing me,hope to see him with Juve.

Fuck the referee.

bianconeri-10

May 16, 2007
i have to something, regardless of how we played today we should have WON, i don't care if Parma played better than we did for 75 minutes which they did, but we scored 3 goals in the last 15 minutes, the only problem is one was taken away for no reason

and i love chiellini i don't blame him for being pissed because i would be too, morfeo is a little bitch because the tackle was clean and he grabbed chiellini's face

after all the times juve had been screwed out of points this season, unfortunatly we are never gonna catch up to inter

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Do you know where I could find a stream for that?
I'm watching it on tv, RAI Due, so i guess you'll need to search for that through Sopcast channels.
But i'm afraid ref mistakes in our match won't be the main news and not much attention will be put on that. Lazio fan's death and the accidents in Bergamo will take 90% of tonights show.

Sep 19, 2006
Tiago- I'm trying hard to give this guy a chance, but he isnt making it easy

Changes are needed in January, but the first change should be replacing RUINeri with either Lippi or Jose
:wallbang: ,what the fuck r u talking about,we only started playing football when Tiago got in.

I'd keep Ranieri this year coz I dont think this team can win anything,so keep him & hope he can bring us the 4th place.
But next year there must be some serious changes for the coach,the players if we want to be a Big Club again.

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
If this game wont make Ranieri to make some changes. Then i would rather have George Bush as a coach.

How many times do we need to see Del Piero not perfom, Grygera giving a goal away and not playing Tiago?

I like Nocerino, he has talent and can be a starter when he fully develops. But right now, i want some passing in our midfield, instead of some random kicking to the ball.

Del Piero is past his time. Iaquinta has hardly been here for 1 season, and the guy just has this indescribable passion and desire to win, which i haven't seen from Del Piero in ages.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)