Serie A: Parma vs Juventus [November 11 2007] (30 Viewers)

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
so a false PK and a disallowed goal!!!
we cant win no matter how good we play!
Well that state isn't really accurate since we played a terrible 75 min.
I'd agree on the last 15 min, they were alright.

In my opinion:
PK = Wrong call
Chiellini's red: Morfeo was grabbing him so hard from the face what was chiellini supposed to do go give him a frenchy? And the 4th ref told the ref to give chiellini the red card.. WTF??
Morfeo's red: daaah
Parma's second recard: I am not sure, it was definately a foul, and definately a yellow. But does it deserve a red I don't know..
Palladino's yellow: WTF? He was the one who got hit.
Iaquinta's disallowed goal: Well they won't let him score twice in the dead time now will they? Against roma was more than enough. Its a legit goal.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Agreed. In the Cagliari game when he got angry and he was about to unleash his power, Gigi came over and shouted him down. The problem is that Gigi can't be there all the time, and in defense I can't see one player who will calm him down. Ciro or Fabio Canna would have. None currently. :confused:
Ciro :touched:

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
And seriously, what type of ref do italy have ? the guy made a mistake at the very begining by according a P.K to Parma and then tried to balance that by a red card here and a red card there. Then he ruined the match. the beautiful match indeed.
I would also thank all the juve players for the courage they showed us again.

Jim_Boi

Oct 7, 2007
There is a conspiracy against Juve, MAN!!! (HIPPY VOICE)
We after week we get a bad call. Had Iaquintas goal stand we would have won the match and would be in second. I think its time for the President to address this problem to the FIGC again.

PS: I hope we stop this trend that is starting, the COME BACK KINGS as channel4.com/sports likes to call us. I want be in the lead and really felt that we deserve more, even tho we didn't play well during the 1st half.

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
What I can't stand is that no matter how obvious it is that we get fucked by refs, everytime I get asked "so what happened to juveeee" at work I get trashed and called a whiner for responding honestly. It's like we have to accept it in silence. I'm constantly emailing video clips of how fucked we get.

A bullshit penalty and a disallowed goal in a season where the referees have all but castrated the team.

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
Well that state isn't really accurate since we played a terrible 75 min.
I'd agree on the last 15 min, they were alright.

In my opinion:
PK = Wrong call
Chiellini's red: Morfeo was grabbing him so hard from the face what was chiellini supposed to do go give him a frenchy? And the 4th ref told the ref to give chiellini the red card.. WTF??
Morfeo's red: daaah
Parma's second recard: I am not sure, it was definately a foul, and definately a yellow. But does it deserve a red I don't know..
Palladino's yellow: WTF? He was the one who got hit.
Iaquinta's disallowed goal: Well they won't let him score twice in the dead time now will they? Against roma was more than enough. Its a legit goal.

was it ZAF ? I thought there was a push from vinii

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
May 1, 2006
Maybe many will disagree with me but it is more than evidently that Iuaqinta is a must starter .Sorry but DP is taking someones place ,and it seems that we are playing 70 mitutes with 10 player.
Iuaquinta is so hungry for first team place and success that this is incredible.He plays 150 percents of himself.He must be a starter.
And Tiago must be a starter also.How anybody thinks that he will become better if he plays at least 30 to 40 mins.He is anyway far better than Nocerino.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
My opinion on the game:

1) Chiellini needs anger management, sometimes its good to be a bit angry when all the odds are against you, but when you know you are the best defender on the pitch, the FIGC will love the chance to hurt Juve even more...you don't give them a great reason to ban you for 3 matches or how many they may give. Plus we have Milan in about 24 days, if he gets a three match ban he'll miss it, as there is the international games.

2) We need a new right back...I don't care who we get but he has to be better than Grygera, he was lost all game, and really should have done better on the second goal. He assumed Pisanu was going to shoot first time, but instead he used his chest, and came one on one with Gigi. Brazzo did quite well as a RB, and he gave two great crosses, one led to a goal, the other to a corner. He should start next match as RB.

3) We need CREATIVITY. First 65 minutes of the match, all we saw were long balls from defence up to attack, and us losing it there. We need Almiron or Tiago in the starting 11, to give so direct passes, but short distance, a lot of one touches and triangles. Tiago was in for like 20 minutes i believe. He gave 2 fantastic freekicks, both which resulted in a goal, even though one was incorrectly disallowed(i'll come to that later). He was passing the ball, rather than punting it upfield. If he came on at halftime, we would have won.

4) The controversies: a) Chiellini and Morfeo's red cards, b) the penalty, c) Coly's red card, d) the disallowed goal.

a) These were right, Chiellini's tackle was a bit hard, but he took the ball 100%. Morfeo just came back from an injury so he battles for himself, Morfeo started it by scratching Giorgio's face, but then Chiellini head butted him which is unacceptable in today's game. He should have just gone down clutching his face, yes its not very sportsmanly, and its not like Chiellini, but we would have been a man up, wouldn't have to worry about how ling he is going to be banned for, and would have had Chiellini running up and down the flank for 10 minutes with no opposition.

b) The penalty was the right decision in my opinion, Zanetti made a mistake and should not have clipped him. He was going nowhere and they got a penalty out of it.

c) Horrible decision by the ref, and cause he immediately noticed that it was a mistake fucked us by disallowing a correct goal. Coly should have got a yellow, and if the ref was just he would have given Coly a yellow on a previous occasion such as the reds, when coly went pushing everyone and pushed Chiellini off the pitch, or when Palla was running up to attack after a free kick Coly just obstructed him for no reason, then the red would have been justified as an amounting of yellow cards.

d) Another horrible decision by the ref, this was a perfect set piece, but he ruined it cause he felt guilty about the mistake he had just made. He reffed well for 75 minutes, then fucked up at the end.

A Parma player that I really liked today is Morrone.
Gasbarroni played fantastic today for Parma, scoring a great penalty. We should try and get him to replace Nedved.

1 Internazionale 11 25
2 Fiorentina 12 23
3 Juventus 12 22
4 Roma 11 22
5 Udinese 12 22
6 Atalanta 11 18
7 Palermo 12 18
8 Sampdoria 12 17
9 Napoli 12 15
10 Catania 12 15
11 AC Milan 11 14
12 Genoa 12 14
13 Torino 12 13
14 Parma 12 12
15 Lazio 11 10
16 Siena 12 9
17 Cagliari 11 9
18 Reggina 12 9
19 Livorno 12 9
20 Empoli 12 9
Never thought i'd see the day when Juve are battling Udinese for a champions league spot

Is there any hope at all that Inter and Roma won't win their matches..?
About as much chance that Juve are given the 3 points for the mistake today

Max

Jul 15, 2003
What I can't stand is that no matter how obvious it is that we get fucked by refs, everytime I get asked "so what happened to juveeee" at work I get trashed and called a whiner for responding honestly. It's like we have to accept it in silence. I'm constantly emailing video clips of how fucked we get.

A bullshit penalty and a disallowed goal in a season where the referees have all but castrated the team.
Are you going to be on Fanatics tonight?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Easy.

Buffon 7.0

Iaquinta - 7.5

Sali - 7.0

The rest:

Isn't 5.0 too generous for some of our players (even if 5.00 is the lowest they can get) ?
The full backs (until Giorgio started playing LB and Sali replaced Grygera), the central defenders, Nocerino, Del Piero, Zanetti, Trez....... i have to be in great mood and very drunk to give them more than 3.00

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Isn't 5.0 too generous for some of our players (even if 5.00 is the lowest they can get) ?
The full backs (until Giorgio started playing LB and Sali replaced Grygera), the central defenders, Nocerino, Del Piero, Zanetti, Trez....... i have to be in great mood and very drunk to give them more than 3.00
You're right. I wanted to edit but didn't feel like it. 5 was too generous, I agree.

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
OK, I just came back from the pub where i watched the match. Here is my view for those who care:

The penalty awarded to Parma was VERY slim, in fact, nonexistent. I tried to sit calmly while watching the replays over and over again. And after watching them closely, I can without any doubt conclude that the penalty was a gift to Parma.
Reginaldo ran with the ball with Zanetti running slightly behind him, to his left side. Then Reginaldo turned to his left all of a sudden, and stroke Zanettis leg and fell down like a sack of potatoes. Zanetti had NO intentions of tackling him whatsoever. It wasn't a tackling or anything, Reginaldo just felt like falling when he felt something stroking his legs...

Chiellinis tackling on Morfeo was clean, but Morfeo grabbed Chiellini by his head and tried to pull Chiellinis head towards him. I don't know if he wanted Chiellini to headbutt him or force a reaction out of him, but Morfeo was a scum in that tackling. It really looked like it hurt on Chiellini.

Colys red card was also undeserving, the tackling on Zanetti was also clean, but Zanetti ran in a really fast pace, so it could look dramatic. But also here the ref was wrong by sending Coly out.

And for the disallowed goal, I'm just speechless. I couldn't see why the heck the goal was disallowed.

All i can conclude is that we played a really bad game with absolutely no creativity to supply to our forwards. But even though we played a bad game, i still have a bad taste in my mouth, and keep on thinking on how the referees still can screw us over match after match. I feel like we lost 2 points once again, despite of us playing like small girls.

Oh, and for the only rightful goal Parma scored, Grygera is the one to blame. I really feel like playing Zebina again :(

Mar 24, 2006
I loved the way how Iaguinta celebrating our equalizer Goal , what a passion for a newcomer , Gotta love this guy :tup:

P.S : Legro hair Cut for my next model :eyebrows: simply Rocks !

off now , Take care everyone

Forza Juventus !!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)