Serie A: Parma vs Juventus [November 11 2007] (1 Viewer)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
YA ..

Bottom line: a win is deserved for our last 15 minutes .. before that I was really bored of watching the game .. and it's we saw Stu and Angela taking off because it was really frustrating ..

again it sucks that we can only score in the second half .. and subs always have a hand in it !!
That's exactly what I was trying to discuss with juventus1897, our subs are bringing the points not the starters and this makes me doubt the coach's decisions.

Buy on AliExpress.com

juventino19

Nov 20, 2005
I love the Italian League in all, but its a joke now-a-days. Who are these amateur refs? Are the trying to screw us or are they just terrible. If I was Ranieri, I would tell the players to pull an Adam Sandler in The Longest Yard and kick the ball right where it hurts, preferebly Nedved cuz hes got a cannon. Maybe that will straighten things out.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Giorgio overreacted,ok. But did you see what this cunt of Morfeo did?That was really...ugly.
Yes, i've seen it, it was ugly. But if Giorgio didn't do what he did, Morfeo would have been the only one with a red card and we would have played with a player more till the end.

The other players know how crazy, nervious and even naive Chiellini is and they provoke him knowing how he'll do something stupid. He's hurting us with his behaviour. He is very young and it will probably change, but i hope it will change sooner rather than later. He just has to spend more time with our psychiatrist.

Ledje

Sep 1, 2006
That's exactly what I was trying to discuss with juventus1897, our subs are bringing the points not the starters and this makes me doubt the coach's decisions.
I'm glad to read it ! Ok, Ranieri makes good subs, but hey, those subs HAVE TO START! Tiago & Iaquinta for Nocerino & Del Piero. Nocerino-Zanetti, there isnt much creativity in. Tiago played today good, with an assist and some good openings! Also Iaquinta was clearly more dangerous than Del Piero.

Mar 24, 2006
I love the Italian League in all, but its a joke now-a-days. Who are these amateur refs? Are the trying to screw us or are they just terrible. If I was Ranieri, I would tell the players to pull an Adam Sandler in The Longest Yard and kick the ball right where it hurts, preferebly Nedved cuz hes got a cannon. Maybe that will straighten things out.
:D

I got that Movie , bro . Good one :lol:

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
The thing is .. I don't really know if it's a positive point or a negative one !! ..

I mean it gives us spirit that we can do something in the dying minutes of the game .. but why can't we do everything earlier and have a good game without frustrating ourselves in 15 minutes !!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Nocerino is a pointless player. He can't shoot, he can't defend because of Zanetti, he can't dribble. There is no point in starting him.
He's good we are ending up dimensionless like the case with Emerson and Vieira. The two poles are very similar. Tiago or Almiron on the other hand offer more than interceptions and defending and it's about time one of them take a starting position.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
50-50, we have seen too much of Zanetti - Nocerino, it is time to let Tiago step up the field and see how he performs in this game before we can make such a judgement valid. This is the type of game where Tiago should be given a chance yet Ranieri insists on choosing the former duo and to make things look horrible. Hopefully Ranieri wakes up and gives Tiago a chance to prove himself like he did against Parma

TBH our midfield is still on the developing, which is why I'm anticipating Giovinco
I didn't watch this game so I can't say whether he would have fit better. The reason I don't trust Tiago for first team spot is that we really do have a weak defense regardless of Legro-Chiellini revelation. We need players who can guarentee our midfield's safety, ofcourse sacrificing midfield creativity.

THe times that I've seen Tiago, he just doesn't look comfortable enough and gets himself into trouble. I agree he needs playing time, but there is the risk of him disrupting the compactness of midfield. Free kicks and 1-2 deadly passes are abilities that are lovely to have in the first team, but not at the expense of the crucial midfield.

With that said though, I would recomend him being played more often against mid to low table teams. And we do need Iaquinta to be played from the start.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Morfeo is a cunt, yes and Tiago-Zanetti really looked better than Nocerino-Zanetti, no matter how Nocerino is good.

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Apart from the mistakes and the close calls, in this game we have only ourselves to blame. This is not how a team playing a complete game against the league leaders turn up against relegation battlers.
Yup my feelings exactly!

May 22, 2007
Yes, i've seen it, it was ugly. But if Giorgio didn't do what he did, Morfeo would have been the only one with a red card and we would have played with a player more till the end.

The other players know how crazy, nervious and even naive Chiellini is and they provoke him knowing how he'll do something stupid. He's hurting us with his behaviour. He is very young and it will probably change, but i hope it will change sooner rather than later. He just has to spend more time with our psychiatrist.
Agreed. In the Cagliari game when he got angry and he was about to unleash his power, Gigi came over and shouted him down. The problem is that Gigi can't be there all the time, and in defense I can't see one player who will calm him down. Ciro or Fabio Canna would have. None currently. :confused:

May 22, 2007
He's good we are ending up dimensionless like the case with Emerson and Vieira. The two poles are very similar. Tiago or Almiron on the other hand offer more than interceptions and defending and it's about time one of them take a starting position.
As a sub, he would be a great time waster, but a more attacking minded player who attacks with greater effect is needed.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Nocerino is a pointless player. He can't shoot, he can't defend because of Zanetti, he can't dribble. There is no point in starting him.
Of all the games this season, Zanetti and Nocerino have been the best inner midfielders. I wouldn't say either is pointless, sure neither can properly play a through ball, and thus we tend to be one dimensional from the wings, but you can't forget that they do break up alot of attacks, and from what I've seen do some good defensive positioning.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)