Serie A: Parma vs Juventus [November 11 2007] (26 Viewers)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Not what i wanted, but solid enough.
At first i wanted Trez to be given a rest but then i realised that he'll get 2 weeks rest because of the internationals.
The only thing i'm not satisfied with is Ranieri's choice to play with 2 DM's. Tiago instead of Nocerino/Zanetti would have been sweet to watch. Creative midfield with Camo, Palla and Tiago is what we're yet to see this year.
A midfield with Camo, Palla and Tiago might have been a bit risky away from home. Palladino doesn't do a lot of defending so having Nocerino and Zanetti in there allows us to get away with that. Obviously the majority of our attacking play will come from the flanks.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Not what i wanted, but solid enough.
At first i wanted Trez to be given a rest but then i realised that he'll get 2 weeks rest because of the internationals.
The only thing i'm not satisfied with is Ranieri's choice to play with 2 DM's. Tiago instead of Nocerino/Zanetti would have been sweet to watch. Creative midfield with Camo, Palla and Tiago is what we're yet to see this year.
i think you need to play 2 DM's because Palladino and Camo are so attacking that you need to protect your defence with 2 DMs

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
i think you need to play 2 DM's because Palladino and Camo are so attacking that you need to protect your defence with 2 DMs
:agree:

We could probably get away with playing 1 DM and Almiron/Tiago at home but definitely not away from home if Camo and Palla are on the wings. It's different when Nedved and Salihamidzic are playing because they're a little less attack-minded.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
PARMA-JUVENTUS

PARMA: Bucci; Coly, Falcone, Rossi, Castellini; Pisanu, Morrone, Cigarini, Gasbarroni; Reginaldo, Corradi

A disposizione: Pavarini, Zenoni, Parravicini, Dessena, Morfeo, Matteini, Paponi
Allenatore: Di Carlo

JUVENTUS: Buffon; Grygera, Legrottaglie, Chiellini, Criscito; Camoranesi, Nocerino, Zanetti, Palladino; Del Piero, Trezeguet

A disposizione: Belardi, Birindelli, Zebina, Salihamidzic, Almiron, Tiago, Iaquinta
Allenatore: Ranieri

ARBITRO: Gava di Conegliano Veneto
ASSISTENTI: Copelli e Stagnoli
QUARTO UOMO: Pierpaoli

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
WTF!! Disallowed??? Why?? The Ref had a great 75 minutes and totally lost it in the last 15!!

We were very bad also, not satisfied with our performance at all!!

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
I can't see why the Ref called of Enzo's goal .. it was a completely normal touch on Castellini's back .. not even a push ... something really normal in a set piece :disagree: ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)