Serie A: Parma vs Juventus [November 11 2007] (2 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Our closest opponents are facing....

Fiorentina vs Udinese....tough game, a draw at least would be very good for us.

Inter vs Lazio.... Lazio aren't in their best shape and form, but we all know how Lazio play in such a big games. I don't see Inter as fav TBH.

Roma vs Cagliair.... I expect Roma to win this game.

Sep 19, 2006
Our closest opponents are facing....

Fiorentina vs Udinese....tough game, a draw at least would be very good for us.

Inter vs Lazio.... Lazio aren't in their best shape and form, but we all know how Lazio play in such a big games. I don't see Inter as fav TBH.
Roma vs Cagliair.... I expect Roma to win this game.
Of course they are favourits,I think it will be a very easy match for Inter but as u said sometimes Lazio play above their abilities in big matches,I really hope this will be one of them.

Roma vs Cagliari could be tricky for Roma.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Still, I don't see Inter the fav in that game.... Even when we were at our best during Lippi's time we never looked fav against Lazio. You may look better than them on papers, but you can never think that you're a fav.

Lazio will always be Lazio, it's not easy to win on them no matter what position you are and what position they're.

MadballJuve

Oct 8, 2007
First half:

Buffon
Zebina - Legrottaglie - Chiellini - Molinaro
Camoranesi - Tiago - Zanetti - Palladino
Del Piero - Iaquinta

Second half: Marchionni has to play.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
-------------------Buffon-----------------------------
Zebina----------Legro--------Chiellini----------Criscito
Marchionni------Nocerino-------Tiago-------------Palladino
---------------Trezeguet-----------Iaquinta

Marchionni off for Camoranesi, one of Trez or Iaquinta off for Del Piero, Molinaro in place of the other one, to finish with this formation:

----------------------Buffon---------------------
Zebina------------Legro--------Chiellini--------Criscito
Camo----------Nocerino-------Tiago-------------Molinaro
-------------Del Piero------------Palladino

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
you have to support like 7 teams and say you support them equally, then give match reports of games by copying someone else and putting it as your own. Then you have to say things like, well you know what

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
What´s up with Marchionni? He was given just 5 mins vs Empoli and then he didn´t even make it to the bench vs Inter. Is he working on his match fitness? Is he ready to start a game? :confused:

I like this playa, he impressed me several time last season and I prefer to see him on the left/right wing than Palladino. Palladino should move forward IMO even though he isn´t bad on the wing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)