Serie A: Parma vs Juventus [November 11 2007] (4 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Del Piero must start this one. He's doing fairly well against the minows. I prefer to see him and Nedved ( it's a shame he's suspended) against Parma or Siena or Reggina than against Palermo in the next round.

Give Trez a rest and include him only if the result won't suit us. Iaquinta indeed plays better wide, but he made his name as a target man and it's not like he forgot to score goals. With Camo and Marchionni available we have an option on the right side and we can put Iaquinta to replace Trez.

My formation :
-------------------Buffon--------------------
Zebina/Grygera-Legro-Chiellini-Molinaro
-------------Zanetti------- Tiago-----------
Camoranesi ----------------------Palladino
-------------Iaquinta------Del Piero
This is the exact formation that I want to see.

Buy on AliExpress.com

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Iaquinta, Palladino, Camo and Tiago should start this game, four defenders, and Buffon.

Figure out a formation with these guys and fill in the blanks.

Buffon

Zebina Legro Chiellini Criscito

Zanetti Tiago

Camoranesi

Iaquinta - Trezeguet - Palladino

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Buffon

Zanetti Tiago

Camoranesi

I'm afraid this formation will limit some of Tiago's abilities but then again he played with Juninho, so in your formation Camoranesi can be the Juninho.

Ok, now I'm confused which is better, your formation or Alen's.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
This is the exact formation that I want to see.
And i'll put Zebina instead of Grygera.
I didn't see much of Parma this year. I only watched them against Milan.
On that match Reginaldo played terriffic football. He operated on the left side of the attack and Milan's right back (i think Oddo played RB on that match) and especially Nesta, were being rapped for 90 minutes by him. There is a rumour that Nesta bought a compass right after the match finished.

Now, if he plays the some role against us, our right back and Legrottaglie will have to stop him because the second attacker (Corradi or Pisano) play more in the middle or the right and Chiellini will take care of them. Reginaldo is a great dribbler and he's very fast. I think Zebina has better characteristics than Grygera to stop this kind of player. I know it's a risk and with Zebina-Reginaldo duel we're risking to lose Zebina due to cards, but it's a risk i'm willing to take.

And we must take an advantage of Couto. He's really slow nowdays. Iaquinta mustn't disappoint with Couto as his guard.

kitno

May 1, 2007
I hope Palladino will be in the start up formation. He was man of the match against Internazionale. All the minutes he played this season he did very well.

Thunderball

May 4, 2007
One thing is for sure... Palladino and Iaquinta played their way into a starting role, at least for now. Ranieri claims that he always selects the players that show the most, lets see if he proves it against Parma.

Here's what I would do:

Buffon
Zebina-Legrottaglie-Chiellini-Criscito
-------------Zanetti------- Tiago------------
Trezeguet-Iaquinta​

Del Piero and Nedved would sub on as needed in the second half.

Edit: I should add that Nocerino would likely sub out Tiago should the game require a greater emphasis on defense. This formation is a relatively high octane one designed to pump goals in the back of Parma's net.

Pingo

Oct 31, 2007
Del Piero must start this one. He's doing fairly well against the minows. I prefer to see him and Nedved ( it's a shame he's suspended) against Parma or Siena or Reggina than against Palermo in the next round.

Give Trez a rest and include him only if the result won't suit us. Iaquinta indeed plays better wide, but he made his name as a target man and it's not like he forgot to score goals. With Camo and Marchionni available we have an option on the right side and we can put Iaquinta to replace Trez.

My formation :

I like the formation, but put Palla up front and Marchionni on the side... DP and Nedved are in bad shape...I expected more from "capitano" but he isn't nearly at the leavel that he was 2 years ago (he is just to slow)...Ok Pavel, has been whit us from 2001...so 6,5 years and he is only now, heaving a bed period...we love u, you crazy Czech ;)

My formation for Parma game:

Zebina---Legro---Chiellini---Birindeli

Camo---Zanetti---Tiago---Marchionni

-------Iaquinta----Palladino

Bench: Bilardi, Grygera, Molinaro, Salihamiđič, Nocerino, Almiron, Trezeguet, DP...

Subs:

1.Camoranesi won't be able to play the whole game so, Sali on the side or Nocerino in the middle (4-3-3)

2.DP for Palladino

3.hmmmmm i don't know...Maybe if we play 4-3-3 Treze 4 Marchionni?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

My formation :
Buffon

Zanetti Tiago

Camoranesi

I'm afraid this formation will limit some of Tiago's abilities but then again he played with Juninho, so in your formation Camoranesi can be the Juninho.

Ok, now I'm confused which is better, your formation or Alen's.
I prefer Arif's as I'm sick and tired of the straight 4-4-2. Camoranesi behind that front three looks brilliant, and if we start to come under pressure we could easily revert to the nasty 4-4-2. Against a side like Parma we should be able to run them with the 4-3-3. Enough of these ugly displays.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Zebina<-->Grygera----Legro------Chiellini
Camoranesi -------------------Neddy/Palladino
-------------Iaquinta------Treze/Del Piero

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I prefer Arif's as I'm sick and tired of the straight 4-4-2. Camoranesi behind that front three looks brilliant, and if we start to come under pressure we could easily revert to the nasty 4-4-2. Against a side like Parma we should be able to run them with the 4-3-3. Enough of these ugly displays.
Yes, I am also tired of the 4-4-2 but a player like Tiago changes the shape of the formation, the same way he did against Empoli in the second half.

Geof

May 14, 2004
Here's how a Parma squad looks like nowadays:

Formazione
99 Pavarini
33 Coly
13 Rossi
28 Paci
7 Castellini
23 Dessena
55 Parravicini
4 Morrone
83 Reginaldo
18 Gasbarroni
32 Corradi

Haven't seen them play yet. They stand 14th, one point ahead of Lazio. Last result: 2-2 vs Siena.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I would like to see this

Buffon

Zebina-Leggro-Chiellini-Molianaro/Sali

Nocerino-Tiago-Zanetti

Camo

Trezeguet-Palla

And i would play Iaquinta in 2nd half.

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
Will that Ferdinand Coly dude be there? He made things a bit difficult when we played them in the Coppa.

Another thing - I guess we all agree that the midfield lacks creativity and I just wanted to ask something,... Other than Platini, Baggio and more recently Zizou, have Juve ever really had a strict playmaker? It makes me feel non creative midfielders arent that shocking for us....Emerson, Blasi, Paolo Sousa, Conte, Deschamps, Davids to name some who had partnerships..

Sep 19, 2006
I saw a couple of Parma's matches this season.
I was only impressed by Morrone & Coly,other than these 2,the whole team is below average & we will hopefully come home with the 3 points.
Their best game so far was against Milan in San Siro.

Hopin for a draw between Viola & Udinise.

Kosta

The Eccentric
Jul 16, 2006
And i'll put Zebina instead of Grygera.
I didn't see much of Parma this year. I only watched them against Milan.
On that match Reginaldo played terriffic football. He operated on the left side of the attack and Milan's right back (i think Oddo played RB on that match) and especially Nesta, were being rapped for 90 minutes by him. There is a rumour that Nesta bought a compass right after the match finished.

Now, if he plays the some role against us, our right back and Legrottaglie will have to stop him because the second attacker (Corradi or Pisano) play more in the middle or the right and Chiellini will take care of them. Reginaldo is a great dribbler and he's very fast. I think Zebina has better characteristics than Grygera to stop this kind of player. I know it's a risk and with Zebina-Reginaldo duel we're risking to lose Zebina due to cards, but it's a risk i'm willing to take.

And we must take an advantage of Couto. He's really slow nowdays. Iaquinta mustn't disappoint with Couto as his guard.
:lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)