[Serie A] Parma vs JUVENTUS (15th-Feb-2012) (10 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I'd like to thank Alen for jinxing the match

His little "Mirko & Quag to score, you can take that to the bank" really did wonders for us tonight. :tup:

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Makes us win? :lol: He contributes, but to single out Pepe as the main reason as to why we acquire points is nothing short of absurd and ridiculous.
is it? he alone has given the team points for the win in multiple games and when hes on the pitch the attack is completely different

Imagine how great we would have been if we had proper strikers?
and yet people on here do not think we need one in june

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
We're not singling him out as a "WC" player, to use one of your terms, Bianconeri81. We're just stating the fact that we bring home more points with him on the field than we do with him off it.

Apr 15, 2006
If we had Pepe, then the most important contribution would be of playing in a 4-3-3 formation. None of this pussy-shit 3-5-2 against a defensive Parma! We really should've got an RM/RW in winter mercato. Biting us in the ass now!

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I'm not denying he is useful, but some of you are making him out to be a Messiah of some sort, which he isn't.

Over the past few games he's lost a bit of intensity and drive. He was a machine earlier in the season, but lately he has lost some of that tenacity and aggression. He's been more tame.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I am tired of our strikers wasting so many chances, its annoying. We need a pure finisher. Our strikers, IMO, lost us two points today.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
I'm not denying he is useful, but some of you are making him out to be a Messiah of some sort, which he isn't.

Over the past few games he's lost a bit of intensity and drive. He was a machine earlier in the season, but lately he has lost some of that tenacity and aggression. He's been more tame.
no one is saying that, what we are saying is that with him on the field we score more win more, its proven. So he is vital for us going forward

Did Buffon even have to make any saves today?
i think one

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006

His a troll but does it well. The tenacity is as a result of his injury just needs more match time. Make no mistake im no fan of pepe but the guys somehow done it. For that he deserves the respect.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)