[Serie A] Parma vs JUVENTUS (15th-Feb-2012) (15 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Annoyed that we could be overtaken at the top for now, but glad in a way that we are not playing in a shit pitch that could bring the teams down to more of a similar level and run the risks of slips and mistakes.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Been really looking forward to this wish they could of somehow made the decision earliar.. Marotta is right about what he said about matches not being scheduled for the evening in shit stadiums this is happening to often what a joke this league is such a shame it could really be so much better.

frick

Apr 4, 2010
I've just woke up with only two hours sleep at 2 am and my bed is already calling again, so I feel temporarily happy about this. Night.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
hes got a point i know many high schools around here that have much better stadiums
:agree:

Columbus & Cleveland in Ohio have some absolutely sick HS stadiums. (Not sure if you are joking, but I'm being serious). Hell, even my college where I played, their stadium is in a dome.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Lol at the arrogance. We've just had a great stadium for six months now :howler:
One quality stadium in the whole league which should of been built years ago maybe there's one or two more but the rest of the stadiums are horrible and they need replaced asap.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)