[Serie A] Parma vs JUVENTUS (15th-Feb-2012) (17 Viewers)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
If it was sunny and nice I doubt the game would be called off. This is such bullshit that we get this game called off, the conditions are definitely playable. The Russian league deals with this shit on a daily basis.
well then because teh russian league, i dont know how relevant that is, deals with it daily they're better prepared be it players or infrastructure for fan safety.

N.B: the weather was sunny and nice at teh time of our napoli game, fact

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
If it was sunny and nice I doubt the game would be called off. This is such bullshit that we get this game called off, the conditions are definitely playable. The Russian league deals with this shit on a daily basis.
Yes, that's why they play from March to October, because there is so much snow in those months :rolleyes:

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
N.B: the weather was sunny and nice at teh time of our napoli game, fact
Yes, but it had been raining heavily up to the game, who knows what kind of issues the San Paolo was facing. I'm just saying it's a bit hypocritical to cheer at a postponed match when we play it and get angry when the timing doesn't suit us :p

Yes, that's why they play from March to October, because there is so much snow in those months :rolleyes:
I'd like to turn your attention to the CHL games Rubin Kazan played. -40 up in that bitch. Frozen pitch? I think so.

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
Talk about double standards, users here flaming Napoli because the match was postponed in a period where Napoli had injury problems, but cheering for the same to happen when we are experiencing the same problems :lol2:
Nothing to do with double standards. The Napoli match had absolutely no reason to be called off. "Weather" was a transparent excuse, as the stadium itself was totally fine. On the other hand, Parma's pitch is looking like the tundra today.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)