[Serie A] Parma 1-2 JUVENTUS (January 6th, 2010) (3 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Even if it was a bad performance from us today, we still won and gained the most important thing; the 3 points.

One can't expect us to improve from one match to another. Hopefully we will continue from here, but there are definitely a lot of things to improve on especially on our defending.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Beppe Sammut - i agree.......we need someone with balls......secco blanc and cobolli always played the nice guys.......bettega is the best dirigente that we have
8 minutes ago · Report

Danny Penza - Secco and Blanc just stood there. Bettega is the only one of those three with a pair. The other two are just f'ing robots that show no emotion.
6 minutes ago · Report
You got to love maltese juve fans. :lol:

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Today we got 3 points, and that's an improvement over the last couple of games. Winning a game has been a difficulty for the past weeks. Juventus can't change in a day. It may have been a sloppy performance, but whatever performance it was, was a step in the right direction. 4-4-1-1 isn't the formation we need. We need to do a 4-4-2. Place Diego as a support striker, and Amuari/Del Piero/Iaquinta as the front striker. (Trez is injured) and have Marchisio as a left winger, Melo in the inside, Poulsen in the inside, and Giovinco on the right wing. Grosso as a left back, Chiellini inside, Cannavaro inside, and Grygera as a right back. (Caceres suspended)

A 4-4-2 is needed, we must stop counters and we need to act more offensive. We are acting very defensive. We need balls in the back of the net.

Bravo to Chiellini, you did excellent. May we fight Milan with everything we have. Hopefully this game boosted the morale and confidence to the Juventus squad, and hopefully they pull off a brilliant performance against our rivals.

Forza Juventus

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
So after one game in which we won via an own goal, played absolutely pathetically just as we usually do, the straight 4-4-2 is the savior again.

We could have easily lost that game, so I don't buy it.
Neither do I.

I just wanted to see how long it would take for you to respond. :D

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
I don't agree with your ratings. Legrottaglie was a walking disaster who not only missed the mark for the goal, but was owned several times away from goal and also missed tackling Parma players twice in the box. Chiellini had to bail his ass out so many times you couldn't even keep track of the exact number.

Amauri deserves more than a 5 for his work put in after Caceres got sent off. He held up the ball quite superbly with zero help around him, which took pressure off our defense and was crucial in keeping the points.

Not sure how a disaster player like Legro deserves a better rating than Amauri, a player who actually did something constructive today.
Legro did some vital work at the back, imo at least.
I may have been harsh on Amauri, but I really think he only came to life near the end, which I felt was too late. I guess I just can't help but be annoyed due to his extremely poor positioning.

that first sentence explains these ratings
Did I not explain why I am quite satisfied?
"A win away to Parma is always a good result, for every team."

Tell me, how many teams have actually bagged the 3 points away to Parma this season?
Last time I checked, these guys were no relegation battlers, so people expecting us to deliver a great & beautiful performance while creating dozens of chances should really have their heads checked. Especially when you consider our dreadful form.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
How about:

--------------------Buffon-----------------
Grygera---Cannavaro--Chiellini--Grosso
Marchisio --- Melo --- Diego --- Giovinco
------------Amuari---------Iaquinta------

Having Diego as a main attacking midfielder placed in the centre and providing some brilliant passes from the middle with Melo can maybe work pretty well.

What do you think?

Juve100%

Feb 13, 2004
How about:

Having Diego as a main attacking midfielder placed in the centre and providing some brilliant passes from the middle with Melo can maybe work pretty well.

What do you think?
i dont think it would work. The defence isnt great as it is so they need support from our defensive midfielders and in that line up you only have Melo.

But then again, playing like that against Milan can only bring out an entertaining game. Maybe we'll see a 5-4 scoreline :p

BlanquiNegro

Mar 28, 2006
Another ugly performance

I really feel sorry for what is happening to Melo
it's just like he'e cursed with i don't know what

Its true that Juve won this one
but unfortunately , it wasn't because they played well
or that they improved themselves during the break
but becase they were lucky to score the second gola "on goal"
and bad performance from Parma

Mar 28, 2007
How about:

What do you think?
Iaquinta --- Melo --- Marchsio --- Giovinco
---------------------------Diego-----------
-----------------Amauri-------------------

this? :D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Marchisio isn't a winger. Just because Ferrara plays him as one doesn't mean he is.

For the most part, when Marchisio plays out wide, he disappears from the game.

So why try to play him there?

Mar 28, 2007
f it. just play 3-4-1-2.

--Legrottaglie--Chiellini--Cannavaro---
Salihamidzic--- Melo ---Sissoko --- Grosso
----------------------Diego-----------
------------Amauri------Del Piero-------------

Brazzo and grosso as WB.

Juve100%

Feb 13, 2004
Iaquinta --- Melo --- Marchsio --- Giovinco
---------------------------Diego-----------
-----------------Amauri-------------------

this? :D
mmm interesting :)

The only question mark in this lineup would be how would Iaquinta play as a winger. But apart from that i like it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)